Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY TWO.

Good Morning.

I hope that I will see a lot of smiles here this morning. If you had a good night I possibly will. I did sleep real good and I think that I am going to be o.k. I am going now to get the tea and coffee ready, we will be needing it when we get down to this journal. Wait for me it won't be long.

This below will take you to entry # 1552.

DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN JOURNAL  ( NEW )

( Be sure that you remember this link. The first of November this will be our official and only link to our journal. Dad. )

Come on down I am serving Tea and Coffee down there.

Photobucket

DAD

2 comments:

springangel235 said...

Good morning Dad,
Working on that smile for you...hope you have a beautiful Tuesday...hugs and love to all...
Joyce

ally123130585918 said...

Dear Dad and Mary thankyou for your message ~ things are finally getting back to Normal ~ I shall be back to my Journal soon ~ thinking of you both and hoping you are well ~ Ally x