Friday, December 26, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN

Princess
Picture by Mary .


Bon dia.
.


.."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
..
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved..
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

And my mood is Happy & Smiling. Dad.
....
Well I want to ask you, how are you feeling this Friday morning ? After some of the rush is over for a little while anyway. I'll tell you that I am feeling better, and I believe that I will be able to smile today.

The Tea and Coffee will be ready soon, come on in you are always welcome.

The weather was beautiful here on Christmas day. It was a lot warmer and a brighter sun all the day. It made me think of tomato growing time.

I do have some good news, Jim and the whole family will be coming to Knoxville today to spend the day with us. I am not sure about Beth, she would be back to her work in New York I would think. We will miss her. So you see we are going to get a Christmas get together after all. Smile.

Don't forget our panel on the right, it is helpful to me and I hope that it is too you.
.
......Here is a link below that will take you to something that Dad has been thinking about.
.
...http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/.....
...
( Here is a little reminder to all of you who live in another country and speak another language, I now have Google's translator that will change my blog into your language, I HOPE THAT YOU WILL USE THAT. And remember what I tell you, that these SMILES are the same in every language. DAD )
.....

I want to thank all of you that read my blog yesterday, and so many of you that took the time to send me a nice comment, It is a great encouragement to me.

....

Here below is Dad's thought for this Friday 12/26/08

.

" Love is a very strong force in our lives, be careful who and what you Love."

I don't know who if anyone ever said this, but before I put my feet on the floor early this morning this was what I was thinking.
We read of a man who left his throne for the love of a woman. We read of many crimes that are committed because of the love of money.
It is so important that we love the right things in this short life of ours. The Apostles followed Jesus because they loved him. We serve GOD because we Love Him. DAD.
....

The temperature at 3 A.M. was 38, and clear .

I must go now and see if there is something that I can do outside. I hope that this day is good to you. I will see you again in the morning if all is well.. Keep our smile going. Love to all of you all around this world.

.
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763


10 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning! It sounds like a day filled with fun and family for you! I hope you enjoy yourselves and God's blessings on you!

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, Princess looks so cute all fixed up. Yes, I feel tired after the crowd was here yesterday including the grand dogs. We do have hopefully a lot of time to recoup. Have a great day today with your much loved family. Hugs to you all. Helen

Hollie said...

Enjoy your time with your family... Love the picture of Princess!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, that is a beautiful picture of Princess that Mary took! I am glad you had a good Christmas... Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great day with your family.

Joann said...

I went back to read your thoughts on the 23rd by the link you provided... and that was a REAL thought, a good one... and it got me to thinking because it doesn't seem like things will get better any time soon.... but here's praying that they do. Take Care, Dad!!

jmuhj said...

Happiest Holidays, Dad, Ms. Mary and Princess beauty, and all of your loved ones! I know you are having wonderful holidays and enjoying good company, good food, and wonderful memories and stories. We have been doing the same here as well. That is a beautiful siggy you made for Princess, Ms. Mary! She looks so pretty and contented in her cat condo, all fluffy and luminous-eyed. Isn't she the very best "present" ever?

All the best to you and a very happy New Year wish in advance; and big PURRS to the Princess beauty from all of us! ^^

Sandra said...

We had something to do outside today, Shovel more snow. we have had over 40 inches just this month and the snow banks are getting pretty high now... Im glad you will be getting together with your family.
Sandra

Linda said...

Hello Dad I am so happy to hear that you were able to have a family get together after all. I have been so busy I have been unable to get to all the blogs I normally read and that makes me so sad. I am glad for this evening, that is slow and I am able to make some rounds of blogs. I miss them when I am not able to get to them. Linda

Rose said...

Merry Christmas dad!! I couldn't find your blog for a moment but I found you here!!