Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTEEN

SMILE
Picture by Mary--This tomato was grown in Dad's Garden.

Good Morning.
.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."....
.
.© 2008/ 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...
.
All Rights Reserved.......The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
And my mood is Happy and I AM
SMILING.

.


It is hard to believe that a new year is almost here. One more day after this day and will be here. I don't feel like that I have accomplished very much the last year, but the time is gone now never to return again. I hope that this thought will cause me to get busy and try to do more in living for others.

I hope that you all are feeling good this morning. I thank that I am going to be alright after I have my usual coffee, and I do have tea for everyone.

Yesterday was a very quite day, not very much going on. I think that most everyone has their thoughts on the new the year celebration that will soon be coming up. But after that, don't forget it will be back to our work place again.
...

Please look at the side panels. On the right side.

BE SURE TO GO TO THIS BELOW:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraclar_84/sets/72157606856505188/show/



Keep watching I will have a lot to show you later as we get closer to Tomato season. Our Cam will be showing you the tomato plants being put into the ground, and then you can watch them grow. E-mail me any time you need to. I am never too busy to listen.DAD. white6416r@aol.com

Before you leave Home this morning say to someone," I Love You. "You might not see them tonight........ Never be ashamed to say I love you. DAD.


Here is Dad's thought for today.

" And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,forgiving one another, even as GOD for Chist's sake hath forgiven you."

Ephesians chapter 4- verse 32

...


Tomato Casual ---
You will like this above.

I know that all of you are going to be very busy today and tomorrow getting ready for the New Year, so if you do not have time to send me a comment I will understand. I just don't want you to forget me. Dad.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS,

MY BLOG HAS BEEN ACTING UP A LITTLE THE LAST FEW DAYS. Just in case Google would lose my Blog again, please ADD THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS TO YOUR FAVORITES www.dadstomatogarden.com

THIS ADDRESS WILL ALWAYS REACH MY BLOG EVEN IF I HAVE TO START A NEW ONE.
...
Be careful today, try to not work too hard, I have a feeling that this is going to be a good day if we all do our part to make it so.. Be kind to all you meet and try giving them a smile. I hope to see you in the morning.

.
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com


6 comments:

Dad said...

hi

Joyce said...

Good afternoon Dad,
First...I always smile when I come by to visit you...ALWAYS...you brighten my day so much. I wish you, Mary, Princess...Jim and his lovely family a Happy New Year!!! Hugs and love to all,
Joyce

Kelly said...

Good afternoon Dad :) I am never too busy to stop in and say hello to you. I am doing a bit of relaxing today. Ian says he is taking us out for supper tonight, so I got to get ready for that, but other than that, I am doing a bit of visiting with everyone around here. I hope you are getting some of that sunshine and warmth we are having today. It is so nice. Those are a lot of good pictures of Teo. What a beautiful dog. If I don't get another chance, I want to wish Mary, You, and Princess a very Happy New Year :) Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Good evening, Dad, Ms. Mary, and the beauteous Princess! Yes, this year is almost at an end and we are looking very much forward to the new one. Don't think you haven't done much -- you've helped so many all over the world and brought so many SMILES to us! not to mention growing wonderful tomatoes and roses, taking great care of Princess, and keeping a lot of birds fat and happy. ;) I don't know too many who do more positive for this world!

We're probably going to stay home for New Year's Eve and watch tv or something. Hope you all have a good one, and here's wishing you a happy, healthy, safe, prosperous (in the ways that really count) 2009! Big PURRS to the Princess beauty from all of us, too ^^

Sandra said...

I've already gotten 3 seed catalogs..... it seems they come earlier every year but they are nice to look at.
Happy New Year, Dad and Mary
Sandra

Anonymous said...

зачёт с пазитиФа +5балЛАФ!!! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-metodakh-v-stroitelstve/125-metody-opredeleniya-stoimosti-stroitelstva.html]строительный портал краснодара[/url]