Thursday, January 29, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY FOUR.

Good Morning.

....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
....

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .

....
Posted on 27 January 2009 by tomatocasual.com
....
Heinz Declares: Out With the Pickle, In With the Tomato
....
By Vanessa Richins
....
After 110 years, H.J. Heinz Co. is finally giving the tomato its rightful place on their ketchup bottles, bumping off the pickle logo.
Starting in mid-January, you may notice new ketchup labels in stores.
The tomato will be quite noticeable, as they are making it much larger than the pickle that used to be there.
It will take about 3-5 months for the new bottles to completely replace old stock.
“We really felt that the tomato is the hero of ketchup, and it was the right time to make the switch on our label,” Geoffroy said, as
reported in BusinessWeek.
“Playing up ketchup’s natural roots also feeds into consumers’ growing desire for
Read the rest of this entry »
..
Related Posts

..
Would You Buy Fancy Ketchup?
Heinz Pushes for Sweeter Tomatoes
Ketchup Art
Email This Post
....
Before you click on this link below get you a cup of tea or coffee, and an easy chair, and read it and enjoy it. There is some good advice in it that I am going to try my best to remember, and do.
....
This link below was too long for me to get on my regular blog, but it was so good I did want you to see it. Thanks to Heavenlybama for sending it to me. Don't miss it ,DAD
..
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
..
The link below is old Dad playing on his cart. Will he ever grow up.?
.. ..
...http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Videos-of-My-Garden...

......

Here is my thought for this Thursdy.

" And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another , even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
..
Taken from Ephesians chapter 4 verse 32--Written by Paul.
....
I love this thought and would like to take heed to it. DAD .
..

At 3 A.M. this Thrusday morning the temperture was 32 here at Dad's Tomato garden. I am not so sure about today, every morning I have been saying that I expect some sun and then it rains all day.

....
Wednesday was a rainey day, rained most of the day, I don't have the amount yet, but I think that 3 or more inches were expected.
....
I still have not heard yet from any of you tomatoes growers in some other country. I really would like to know what you are doing, and see a few pictures if that would be possible, we all here would enjoy that. Come on don't dissiapoint me. I don't have any money to pay you, but I will give you a big SMILE Dad.....
....
This is good if you have any time left to look at it. DAD'

Ecobirder

....
.
I hope to see you again in the morning if all goes well.
Be happy and content today if you possibly can, I know that somestimes it seems almost impossible, but remamber that these things too shall pass away. Dad.

BYE BYE DAD .
.
white6416r@aol.com.
.
865-850-5763.

.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

Donna said...

I'll bet you get your sunshine today!

Hollie said...

I'm glad that Heinz will be changing the labels. We got rain here yesterday too. It's very cold this morning, but I'm hoping for some sun too. Have a great day. Thanks for the coffee.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I hope you and Mary have a lovely day ~ and you get some of that lovely Sunshine ~ It had been a rainy and cold day here in the UK ~ and I am told we could have snow at the weekend ~ Thank you for my "Cuppa" will see you in the morning ~ Ally x

Kelly said...

Good afternoon Dad. :) I am wishing you a sun filled day today. Our clouds have cleared off but it is still chilly and windy out. I never noticed the pickle on the Heinz ketchup bottle, now I got to go look! Have a wonderful day today...Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary and the beautiful Princess! Looks cold and windy at your place today. Your flag is really waving in the wind. Hope you are all staying warm! I don't use ketchup but that's interesting -- it's about time they put a tomato on the label, isn't it? Hope you all have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow, I hope. Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^