Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY TWO.

....

Good Morning
....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
....
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .....
....

Rise and Shine!
....

How would you like to have a good cup of tea or coffee with me here at 3 A. M. I was afraid that you would say no, well I don't blame you.
....

A sweet little tulip
....

....

Here in The Tennessee Valley at 3 A.M. this tuesday morning the tempeature is 37, and I an looking for some sun today. This warmer weather reminds me that it won.t be long untill I can begin to work in that Tomato garden. Do you see a smile on my face ?

....

http://saralovesdogs.blogspot.com/

You will enjoy Sara training her Shelties. We had a beautiful Sheltie for many years, his name was Scottie, you may have seen his picture here on my blog. Thanks to my friend Helen for sharing this with us. DAD.

....

Top Rated Tomatoes. (Burpee.)To view this email in a browser

..Click Here . DAD...

....

.THIS LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO my friends in Australia, Glen & Colleen

..http://localsite1.homestead.com/Aust-Day-2009.html.

I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN Auatralia that I apprecitate. I have been wondering if any of you can view mt outside Cam in Australia. The link is DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM , I would like to hear from you. DAD.

....

Here is my thought for today.

" Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil."

Taken from 1st Corinthians, chapter 13, verse 5.

Paul is speaking about Charity, this thouht makes me feel my deep need. Dad.

....

OLD DAD PLAYING ON HIS CART.

http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Videos-of-My-Garden

....

I need to stop this for now and visit the coffee pot again, and you know that there is plenty of tea and coffee for everyone.

....

Mary and I are going to have a good day today. Three of our friends are going to be with us for lunch and a good visit. We are going to enjoy that. Smile...

....

I hope to see you again in the morning if all goes well.

BYE BYE DAD

te6416r@aol.com

65-850=5763....

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved

.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for starting my day off with a smile and beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful day! God Bless!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad it is always nice to join you for a cup of tea ~ even if it is only 3am in the morning :o) ~ Here in the UK we are not having much sunshine ~ lots of rain though and some mist and fog ~ Looking forward to seeing you plant out your tomatoes then I will know it is nearly Spring and maybe we will get some nice warm days ~ Hope you and Mary are having a good day ~ Ally x

Nancy said...

Oh Dad...I've missed you...AND your coffee!
Between working so hard and not being so great on blogger, I've been a bad reader and friend to you.
I think of you lots and will come as often as I can.
Love you,
Nancy

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! What gorgeous flower pictures -- even the dandelions look wonderful! And I love your Thought For The Day (and echo your sentiments about it!), too. Hope you all have a good night and I will check back with you tomorrow. I hope to get your blog's RSS FEED up on my home page so I won't forget a day! Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^

Carlene Noggle said...

HOPE YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU AND MARY HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY DAD!GOOD TO HEAR YOU HAD SOME WARM WEATHER THERE IN TENN! MY BROTHER LIVES IN LOUISVILLE KY AND THEY GOT SNOW AND ICE THIS MORNING! HERE IN GEORGIA, WE GOT RAIN.
LOVE,
CARLENE