Monday, March 30, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY SIX

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it

BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

Eagle Web Cam This link will take you right to her nest. And the eagles will be very glad for a visit from you on this Monday morning.

Can we drink our tea and coffee and watch the eagles at the same time ? As bad as I need it I think that I can, I am not feeling the very best right now and I hope that this coffee will get me going. I like to start each day off in a good humor, then maybe I will be a little friendlier and kinder to all of you.

Our roses came in on Friday from Jackson and Perkins and we hope to get them in the ground today if the rain will ease off for a little while. I would like to see some of your roses, why not send me a few good pictures. I will have some to show you later.

I will be glad to hear from you with any tomato questions that you might have with your tomatoes, I may not be able to help you much, but I would like to try. Here is my email white6416r@aol.com we could at least meet one another and have a little friendly talk, and we could have a cup of coffee, and I do mean this for any where in this world that you may call home.

On this Monday morning we have a temperature of 41 at 3 A.M. it was predicted to go to 32 but it did not make it that low, I am glad because I do have a few tomato plants in the ground. just for safety I did cover them last night. Today's high will be 62.

There is something in the panel on the right side that I am proud to show you. It is my Visitor's counter, there are two of them, one is by name and number of countries and the other is name and number of cities. It is hard for me to believe that so many of you are taking the time to stop and visit me, but I do want to thank you so much for doing it. These two lists prove that what I say up at the top is true. " The sun never sets on Dad.s Tomato Garden."

Mary and I did have a wonderful time on Sunday. A real helpful meeting and then a good home cooked meal. And then a long pleasant visit with our guest Shelia. I did find time later in the afternoon to take one of those short naps that I like and need so much.


Click Here ------ and see something that will make you hungry .

Tomato Casual -----Look at this Reggie always has some real interesting things to show us. Thanks Reggie.


Weather-----You can give your zip code and get your own weather.

I always try to check on Tennessee Granddaddy He always has something to make me smile.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oddcast.com%2Fhome%2Fdemos%2Ftts%2Ftts_example.php%3Fsitepal&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf8WQ4-bRdbkoesE62vDv8Q0ecwvw

This link above changes type written words into spoken words. Try it and see. I don't hardly believe that do you ? Turn your speakers on.

Here is my thought for today.

"All the flowers of tomorrow, are in the seeds of today."

This little thought hangs on the wall right here in my office, when I look at it I feel the need of doing something now. I do not know who said this, I do want to thank you. Dad.

I had better stop before I wear my welcome out. I enjoy so much sitting down with you and having a cup of tea or coffee. It makes the day start a little easier, and I need that on this Monday morning. I will see you in the morning if all goes well. Smile and be happy today

BYE BYE from DAD

WHITE6416R@AOL.COM

865-850-5763.

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.


7 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Good morning Dad, I hope you have a great week! I think it is exciting that you have tomatoes planted already! Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better Dad. I will be planting my tomato seeds today as it is supposed to clear here today and reach nearly 70 degrees. Have a great day.
Boyd

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling very well this morning. I hope your good cup of coffee and maybe a little nap later on will help you to feel much better. It's Monday and I'm at work once more. Take good care to day! I do hope it is a great one for you.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I hope that coffee made you feel a little better. I'm ready to plant my tomatoes..... Cold here this morning also. Have a good day!

Kelly said...

Good afternoon Dad. :) Ian planted three rose bushes about a month ago. I dont think two of them did so well when we had our last freeze...but the one I wanted the most, the blue rose...it is okay. I am ready for some dryer weather myself. Mud is abound here. Looking at the weather forecast it looks like more rain this week for me. I hope you get to feeling better. It may be the pollen, it is high today I believe. That can drag you down. I hope you and Mary are getting some sunshine there today. :) Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

So glad your weekend was a good one and hope that your coffee gives you the "boost" to have a happy day! Your yards look wonderful in the WebCams and Ms. Eagle is very busy right now, feeding her babies (though I hope the third little one goes and gets his share! He's hanging back and not getting fed). What tree is in your yard with the pink blossoms? It is beautiful!
HUGS to you both from Jamaka and fams

Just Bill said...

Dad, I just did the typed word to speech. WOW it blew my mind. Thanks for sharing. I read every dy and seldom comment, but I am here.
Bill