Thursday, April 23, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTEEN

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal..
.

The first thing that I want to remind you of is that tomorrow beginning at around 10 a.m. That is Friday we will begin setting out those tomato plants, the ones that I have talked about so much.

I am sure that you already know that you can watch us at work by going to my Cam # 2, the link is right over there in the side panel. This hour may not be convenient to many of you but it's the best that I could do. I sure hope that you can be with us. I am planning on having tea and coffee for our breaks, enough for everyone.

Jim & Beverly and my Grandson Kevin will be here to do most of the work. I am not afraid of work. I can lay right down beside any job and go to sleep. DAD.

.
http://ecards.nethugs.com/moregive.shtml

This link above was sent to me by my friend John C. Thanks John.

.
And I am wondering about our eagles up in Virginia. They were doing real good the last time that I saw them late Wednesday afternoon. About all they do right now is eat and sleep. As soon as the sun comes up we want to go up there and look at them and see how they made it through the night. Eagle Web Cam They are growing so fast, before we know what is happening they will be flying out of the nest, I am glad for them but I hate to see them go. I have learned a lot of lessons from just watching them.
.
At 7:15 a.m. I checked on the eagles, and they are having their breakfast, they sure do look good this morning. Dad
.
Why do I wait so long in offering you a hot cup of Tea or Starbucks Coffee. It has been ready a long time, it seems that when I start pecking on this keyboard I forget who I am or what I am doing. Forgive me and I will try to do better.

.
Our weather is a very good here in The Tennessee Valley this morning, starting out at 3 a.m. the temperature is 51, and the expected high is 78, and we are promised several days of sunshine. On friday the tempeature is supposed to reach 82. Maybe my tomato garden spot will finally dry up enough so I can begin to do something that I love to do. Be there with us is you can.
.
My great grand-daughter Mandy has started a Blog. be sure to check it out. Here is the link. http://mandytdandy.blogspot.com/ The link is also listed on my side panel under Dad's Favorite Sites - it's called "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green"

.
I heard yesterday that another one in my family may be starting a blog, if so that would make us a four generation of blogers. When I am sure I will give you the link.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

.
If you have any questions abour producing tomatoes, I would be glad to hear from you. I might be able to help. You might get some of your information here in the link below. Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is my first web page started almost 7 years ago.

I am proud of the four web paged below. DAD
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Memoirs Web Page
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page
Dad's Songbirds and Roses Web Page .
.
I must stop and get busy, tomorrow is the big day for me. There are several small things that we need to do today to be ready when 10 a.m. comes in the morning.
.
I do hope that you are feeling good this morning, and are not dreading the day. It will pass better if we just settle down, and be content and happy. As you may can tell that I am feeling bettter this morning and I think that you know why. SMILE.
.
I hope to see you early in the morning, and I will have a cup of coffee, tea and a smile to greet you with.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
white6416r@aol.com

865-850-5763
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved



10 comments:

Becky said...

"I am not afraid of work. I can lay right down beside any job and go to sleep." Ha ha ha ha!! I loved that!

So tomorrow is the big day! 10 am your time is 7 am my time, and I don't normally go to bed till 3 am, but I may just have to get up to watch the big event! This is exciting! Just in case I don't make it, though, I do hope you take a video of part of the planting.

Love, Becky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm happy you are finally going to get those tomatoes in the ground. I know you are happy about that for sure. It's only 37 here this morning, but they say tomorrow we may reach close to 80 degrees. It's almost unbelieveable. Rest up today for you'll be busy tomorrow for sure. 'On Ya'-ma

Lynne said...

Tomorrow will be an exciting day for you! I hope the Team is able to get everything done for you without a hitch. Will have to peak in on our friend eagles. Hope you have a blessed day!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I sure wish I was off from work tomorrow. I'd like to have watched you all planting those tomatoes. I'm glad that Jim, Beverly & Kevin will be there to help. LOL about you laying down by any job & taking a nap.

Looking forward to see if we have another new blogger! Enjoy your day!

Cindi ;) said...

Good morning Dad!
I know you'll be happy once the tomatoes are planted!! I wonder if I can lay down at my job today....lol...Have a wonder time!

Just Bill said...

Dad, look at the garden about 2:45 PM EDT and thought I saw you at the end of the plot sitiing on a chair or stool digging at the ground. You just can't sit still can you. That is ood I think.
Good luck tomorrow. Look forward to seeing the crew at work. Bill

madcobug said...

Looking forward to checking to see if you are planting those tomatoes tomorrow or if you are sleeping LOL. I hope to set out a few plants tomorrow myself. Helen

jmuhj said...

Oh, that's wonderful, Dad! So glad to hear you are going to have a family tomato planting party. Bless the work! and I'm sure they are going to need a good supervisor to make sure they're doing it right ;)

Looks like conditions are just about perfect for the big event! Hope you are feeling great tomorrow and that it all goes really well. Love and hugs to you and Ms. Mary from Jamaka and fams

Nancy said...

Well hello there Dad!
Good to "see you"! It's been a while.

I'm so happy for you that tomorrow is that big day. I can't wait to see the tomatoes grow again.

Have fun...and take it slow.

Love you,
Nancy

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色