Saturday, June 27, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY TWO.

Good Morning .
.
( I just want to say Hi on this early Sunday morning, 5:20 a.m. and to wish you a good weekend, I hope to see you early in the morning, DAD, )
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it...
.
Wasted seconds, minutes, days, and years shall never come again...

.
Begin the Day with God..
...


http://www.agardenpatch.com/home.php?cat=0

I do not sell these boxes shown in the link above, I just thought they looked interesting and I wanted to show them to you. DAD.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
We hope that you will have time today to look at the two outdoor Cams above. They give you two different views of the tomato garden, the # 2 cams also gives you a good view of the bird bath. And we have this cam lighted at night. So when it is dark in Dad's tomato garden you will still be able to see the fountain. Try it out tonight and let me know what you think. DAD.

.
Here is my thought for the weekend.
.
" When the weather kills your crop, Keep a-goin! When you tumble from the top, Keep a-goin! S'pose you are out of every dime, gettin' broke ain't any crime, Tell the world you're feelin' fine, Keep a-goin! "

By Frank Lebby Stanton



You are going to be seeing Dad's fried green tomatoes on our table almost every day.

.

Here is a link Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page .that will give you the receip for these fried green tomatoes. Dad.
..

Here are two links below that I have faild to show you lately.

.LOOK ROCK WEB CAM ( This is in the smokies. )
.

WEATHER

.

The Tempeature at 4 a.m. this morningwas 74 and we expect a high of 94 today, Isolated showers promised for today and then on Sunday it says a 50% chance of some rain.

.

I am a little slow in offering you tea or coffee this morning, but this is Saturday morning and many of you are still in your bed. But the Starbuck coffee is ready for you anytime today. Just come on in.

.

I just now at 6:30 a.m. check.the Eagle Web Cam and I saw one of them sitting on a limb, it looks like he is waiting on Dad to bring him his breakfast. Look at them today if you have the time. They may soon be gone. Dad.

.

This link below shows some beautiful Water Fountains.

http://www.windsong4you.com/fountains?gclid=CPvGwq6iqpsCFeFM5QodCUasBw

.

It is past time for me to get out of here and begin to get ready for Sunday morning. Most of you know that I do not write a blog on Sunday. But you can't keep me away on monday morning. I will be here early with a smile and a cup of coffee. I hope that your weekend goes well. Sending Love to all of you all around this world.

BYE BYE DAD

.
.mailto:.White6416r@aol.com.

.
865-850-6763 ... Cell phone ..

.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning, and my mother would love those fried green tomatoes. My grandfather used to grow them in his garden and he would share them with neighbors and friends. He sure loved to garden and had a gift.

I hope you and yours are doing well. Take care and remember to Smile!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
MMmmmm those fired green tomatoes sure look good. Have a good weekend!

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD, THANKS FOR THE FRIED GREEN TOMATOS.
sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looks like a long line forming for fried tomatoes -- we hope you're okay with feeding a kitchenfull! ;) And the coffee will go really well with them. MMMMM!

Those are beautiful fountains, and not bad prices for them, considering how lovely they are and how nice they make the garden look. I'd like a Lion one.

Your place looks really beautiful this evening, and so does Look Rock. It stays light late there, doesn't it?

Enjoy your evening and your Sunday. Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

Lisa said...

I love fried green tomatoes and I love the thought for the day about keeping going even when it is hard. We all need good advice like that right now. And I agree it is best to start the day with God. Thank you for a lovely entry.
Lisa in Kentucky
http://theperiwinklepost.blogspot.com/