Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY TWO

Double click on picture to enlarge.

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
Some of you may remember seeing this picture of Scottie my Sheltie up above. He is gone now for several years, but I still think of him and miss him so much. We spent many happy days together. Wherever I went Scottie was by my side. These good memories do help me in my old days. DAD.
.
Here is our weather report from AOL for this Tuesday.
.
Sun and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
.
The tepeatures that we are having are very plesant.
.
I have the Tea and Starbucks ready and waiting for you, sit down and enjoy it. I only charge one smile a cup for either one. And I am having to make more tea now since so many of my new friends from the United Kingdom are stoping in, and I am so glad to see them. Smile..
.
I am feeling a little better this morning. I think that I am going to make it. I just have the feeling that it is going to be a good day. The visit to my doctor went well, he gave me a good check up. He shook his head and said " I don't want to see you untill three months from today." That made me feel good. Dad.
.
Now I want you to tell me how you are feeling. I hope that you are getting a good start today. One of the main things is not to worry about things that we can't change, and be content with the place that God has given us and seek to fill the place faithfully. And another thing that helps me is to count my blessings, they seem to be more than I deserve. Dad.
.
You have looked it Scottie my Sheltie up above, now let's see what Sara is doing today at Sara's Dog Training I know that it will be something interesting. it always is if you love Shelties, DAD.
.
Ecobirder Some very nice bird pictures.
.
.
I don't know very much about this link up above but it does sound interesting. Might be worth checking. Dad.
.
These links below are my most important Albums & Cams...
..
.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 Side view of garden.& the two Roses at the grave site of Princess
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 View of lighted bird bath.

.
I am going to stop right here and let my side panel take over, it can tell you a lot more than I could ever do. Please use it.
.
I do plan on being back in the morning if all goes well, untill I see you again be happy and smile every chance that you have. It will make it a much better day.
.
BYE BYE DAD

7 comments:

Cindi ;) said...

Good morning Dad,
Glad all went well with your Dr visit...have a great day
xoxox

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am very gald to hear that the dr. trip went well and that you are doing good. Scottie was a beautiful dog! I hope you have a wonderful day. Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm sending a Good Morning Smile your way! I do hope it is a wonderful day for you!

Sara said...

Good to hear that your Doctor was pleased with you!

I've been reading some things on your "side bar"! I really enjoyed your adventures flying the airplane! That was a great story.

mandytdandy said...

I'm glad your doctor visit went well! We are still planning a visit with you and Aunt Mary. Does August 1 and 2 still look good?

Love,
Mandy

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looks like another lovely day over your way, and I'm so glad you're feeling better, Dad! A clean bill of health from the Doc can do that, can't it? I was just noticing the huge number of readers you have all over the world; it's hardly surprising, and undoubtedly you'll have more every day! I love looking at all those different flags, don't you?

Hoping you and Ms. Mary have a wonderful day and a nice, relaxing evening filled with flavorful tomatoes and tall glasses of iced tea. Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

Janice said...

I have no smiles today so I stopped by for one of yours, thank you, I feel better now.