Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & ONE.

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
I think that we need our Starbucks Coffee right now. I know that it is ready because I smell it. We had a busy day yesterday and I do feel tired this morning, but I know that a smile from you and a cup of this good strong coffee will help me get going.
.
I am sorry to have to tell you this morning that Jim is sick, you all know him of course, he is my Son, Mary' Brother and the one that writes that blog Tennessee Granddaddy I would like for you to go to his blogs and let him tell you in his own words the problem that he is having. Jim, Dad and mary Love you very much. If all goes well here we will see you early Thursay morning. DAD.
.
Down below is a little information about something that I am very much interested in. I know that we may think that it is too early to be thinking about tomatoes. But you will be surprised how soon that time comes around. Now I am talking about my part of the world it will be the last week of March before we start. But I know that some of you are already getting those plants in the ground.
.
Now is a good time for all of us to look at some of the New products being offered to us. Look at this blow. Would it not be a pleasure to produce Tomatoes like these . Well you can Dad.
..
..
Organic tomato growers and consumers are extremely conscious about receiving an organic, chemical free supply of tomatoes. These products contain natural, organic organisms (the main ingredients are OMRI listed). These organisms are certified as non-pathogenic and natural (NO GMO), not genetically modified. Reduce hazardous chemical use in farming with natural, biological soil amendments and root treatments. Beneficial bacteria and fungi are a probiotic for the soil!
contact me
@ http://www.biggertomato.com/

RED WINGED BLACKBIRD.
.
Red winged black bird, welcome to our yard!

"Hello, and will you share with me,

A word from up above!

Tell me what you hear and see,

Dare I miss a word?

O, how my heart began to sing,

Just to see you there.

And then I looked outside again,
(And what a pleasure rare,)

To see that you were not alone,

A flock of you were there!

When you spread those painted wings

Out looking for your nest,

How can I not then pray and sing,

Yet Heaven sings it best.

By Mary L. White.
...

Poem below by Robert Blake:

Little Lamb, who made thee?
Dost thou know who made thee?
Gave thee life, and bid thee feed,
By the stream and o'er the mead;
Gave thee clothing of delight,
Softest clothing, woolly, bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice?
Little Lamb, who made thee?
Dost thou know who made thee?

Little Lamb, I'll tell thee,
Little Lamb, I'll tell thee.
He is called by thy name,
For He calls Himself a Lamb.

He is meek, and He is mild;
He became a little child.
I a child, and thou a lamb,
We are called by His name.

Little Lamb, God bless thee!
Little Lamb, God bless thee! .
...

I am runing a little late this morning , I should have been at Sara's Dog Training at least two hours ago, but I know that Misty and Oreo will understand. Sara will you explain to them that Dad is not feeling the very best this morning, and I do hope that they will make me smile. DAD.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.

.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also local get your own weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad..

.Shooting My Universe..Do not miss this today.

.I will be back on Wednesday morning if you will let me in.

.
BYE BYE DAD.


©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

...
.You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel .
Tennessee Granddaddy is there and I think that you would like it. DAD

Sending love and good wishes to all of you all around this world



.

6 comments:

madcobug said...

I hope you feel better as the day moves along Dad. Hopping over to check on Jim now. Helen

Sara said...

So sorry to hear that Jim is sick. Sending Misty & Oreo hugs and smiles your way! And extra hugs to Jim & his family.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD... You sure provided lots of smiles this morning along with a great cup of coffee. It was so nice to have another of Mary's poems along with Blake's. Both are lovely.

I checked out the tomato site and if you shared it with us, the tablets for the soil must be good for growing organic and beautiful tomatoes. I think I will give it a try this year.

I hope Jim's clots will dissolve and he will be feeling great on Thanksgiving. Len was on the Lovenox for 20 days but he didn't have to pay the exorbitant amount that Jim is paying. I am now feeling quilty about tossing out the last unused needle.

I think Shooting the Universe photos of Gloucester's fishing boats, sunsets, lighthouses, etc. made Sara long to see it as much as it did me. Sara and Jeff booked a rental house for late June along the coast of MA...of course Len and I are invited to join them.

You and Mary need to rest a bit today, you'll have lots of family visiting this week and they'll all be wanting stories, smiles, and laughs from you. Have a nice, restful day.

..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Morning Ray, enjoyed Marys poem today, as well as the other one. Am very sorry to hearthat Jim is not doing well. Am going to his site as soon as I finish this. Just hope & pray for all our brother & sisters that are not up to par. You two have a great Bible Study tomorrow night. Give everyone my regards, miss each & everyone. A brother in Christ. I recieved the pumpkin pie card from Charles & Donna Spath

Anonymous said...

Liked the thing about the blackbird as well.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful poem, Ms. Mary! With your poetry and Dad's photos and thoughts, I wish for a book!

Very beautiful pictures on your friend's blog, too, of the fishing boats.

Sorry to hear about your son's ailment -- my dad had this, too, and had to take the Coumadin, though not the injections. And yes, that "donut" is something we wish we were not in...;(

...but not to frown. Dad does not like frowms! I'm thinking about another cup of coffee. Love to you both and have a wonderful afternoon/evening -- Jamaka and fams