Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY TWO

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

I hope that all is well at your house this Wednesday morning, I am not sure about the weather yet but I think that we will have some sun today. I have not been feeling very good for several days, but I can see a little improvement this morning. I am going to try to keep busy today, that should help. DAD.

This below is so sad. But it turns out good, I was so glad that it did. DAD.

http://www.pawnation.com/2009/12/28/lost-cat-returns-home-with-two-broken-legs/?icid=mainhtmlws-main-wdl2link4http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pawnation.com%2F2009%2F12%2F28%2Flost-cat-returns-home-with-two-broken-legs%2F

These two comments below were interesting to me.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' has left a new comment on your post "TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY ONE...":

Happy Tuesday to you too. On my way to work this morning the gal on the car radio was talking about JOY and how our attitudes determine so much of our life. If we choose to be happy we are more productive and healthier too.

Sara has left a new comment on your post "TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY ONE...":

DAD,Thank you so much for your concern. Oreo is doing much better. He's been very playful and his appetite is back. Hopefully he will be back to 100% by Thursday!Oreo's being sick has allowed me to get some extra rest. Not a bad thing! I needed it.Hope you and Mary have a great day!


NEW Tomatoes 2010 Varieties Introduced!To view this email in a browser Click Here

This came to me this morning from one of my Australian friends, Eric. This friend has been lots of help to me through the years with my journal. Dad

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2140201026699&source=jl999

Things are looking better as we read Sara's Dog Training blog. I am going to go by there this morning and see for myself. The days that I miss seeing them is not the same. DAD.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.

.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.


These three links below are links that I try to make time for every day. DAD.


Shooting My Universe

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE and

American Profile Magazine

I just now received a note telling me that I have some new readers in the country of Lithuania, if you would like a visit there just click on this .Visit Lithuania on Wikipedia This make a total of 72 countries that we are hearing from. Dad.

If you would like to go to Egypt click here Visit Egypt on Wikipedia

.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below

http://www.biggertomato.com/

Here is my thought for this Wednesday morning.

My Daily Prayer.

" If I can do some good today, if I can serve along life's way, if I can something helpful say, Lord show me how.

If I can right a human wrong, if I can help to make one strong, is I can cheer with smile or song, Lord show me how.

If I can aid one in distriss, if I can make a burden less, if I can spread more happiness, Lord show me how."

I do not know who wrote this, but thanks to someone. Dad.

I need to stop worring you and let you get on to your work, but before you go sit just a minuete and have a cup of this strong Starbuck coffee with me. It is good, and you are welcom.

One thing that I was thinking is that we have only one more day left in this year of 2009 to do something good, like a smile or a little kindness to someone, 2009 will soon be history. Dad.

If you will let me I do want to come back in the morning.

BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the prayer in your journal today. It does say it all for sure. Hope your day is a great one and that you are feeling much better!
'On Ya'-ma

Mandy said...

Hope you are feeling better Grandpa.

Love you and Aunt Mary. We will see you Friday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Just had to stop by for a cup of bold coffee and some smiles to get my busy day going. I didn't know you weren't feeling well, you hid it very well. I hope you'll feel better starting right now. The beautiful card from your Australian friend should help. Those Australians are such wonderful and fun people. Our trip to Eastern Europe last year was so enjoyable because of the friendly Aussies travelling with our group. Jeff also has a customer who lives in Australia and they continue to be in touch on a regular basis.

You made all of us feel better with your Daily Prayer and the story about the lost cat who finds it way home. I especially like the ending of the article... "pets, if they know they are loved ... it may be just enough to bring them home to you." I think this can be said of humans as well.

Tonight the grandchildren will be here. I am very excited. I even bought new sheets for the beds with a sports theme...and there will be a new football on each of the beds. Len and Jeff have the trains ready to run and smoke around the new track. There should be lots of smiles and laughter in this house for the next few days.

Relax today. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Sure do hope you are feeling better by the time I post this. Hugs to you and well-wishings for the New Year from us all.

Yes, Giggle-Blizzard's story was sad, but ended happy. I am so glad this little guy was so blessed with a loving home and caregivers who had the caring and the funds to ensure his recuperation and safety! This is a miracle story, no doubt about it.

Your Daily Prayer is a very good inspiration for me as I prepare for the New Year. May we all hold those thoughts and have them work in our lives!

Love to you and Ms. Mary, Jamaka and fams

CINDY said...

Hi Dad. It's been a while since I stopped by. I promise to come back soon for a cup of coffee and a chat. I hope christmas was a nice one and 2010 will be a great one. God Bless.
PS. I hope your feeling a whole lot better.