Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TUESDAY ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND NINE

My mood for today 3/30/10 is Happy.

."Time is so precious-do not waste it".

.Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now.
.
The eagle cam is off right now but here is one that is working and so interesting, Dad.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.
Beautiful Birds

.
The link above is very interesting, you will learn a lot aboue birds.
.
How are you feeling on this Tuesday morning ? I am feeling very good and I think that one of the reasons is the good weather that we are expecting, Lots of Sun and warmer for a few days, mabye not much rain.
.
There is one thing that I promise to do that I am not going to have ready early this morning. I promised you a Video, but things come up that hindered us. So as soon as it is light enough this morning I will be out there and Mary will do her job. And then we will get it in todays blog. Sorry we are late.
.
I am always thinking of Misty and Oreo each morning, so I am leaving this link to Sara's Dog Training blog so if you would like to check for your self you will be able to go there. you will be glad for the good job that Sara does in keeping us up to date on Oreo. DAD
.
Shooting My Universe . This is my favorite. Dad
.
This below is my most important link to view for helpful information about producing a good Tomato sandwich . Read it often..
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
( See the instructions below.)

Enjoy these three cams, especially 3 & 4. Some of you may be having trouble getting to Cam # 3. This little tip might help you. When you start downloading don't advance until the word DONE is shown right down at the bottom on the left side of the screen. sometimes it will say waiting on picture. You can make this full page by extending each side. This is a very interesting Cam and I do hope that you can get it to work for you. If not let Dad know . white6416r@aol.com Thanks DAD.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..

.This link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today' Tuesdat 3/30/10
Partial sunshine. High 17C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 64F. Winds .

.
I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. That is still my desire. I will be glad for any comments or criticism. I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad.
.
Yes the coffee is ready and waiting on you. I could never forget my coffee. Stop in anytime today. Dad.
.

I will be back later with our promised VIDEO. And any other new thing that might come in. Just be kind and sweet to every one untill I get back
.
Here is my thought for this Tuesday.

" Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

This is from Matthew chapter 11 verses 28,29,and 30. This is words of Jesus, and what a wonderful promise. One that we can depend on.

BYE BYE DAD
2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved


6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The weather is warming up for us in Ohio this week. It will be great to see the sunshine here once more as we've had several wet days with only clouds. I'm happy and smiling this morning. I do hope your day is a good one!

Cindi said...

good morning dad,
my tomato plant is doing fine..cooler temps yesterday, today we should be a tad warmer...love the eaglettes
have a great tues
xoxoxo

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

It is a very dreary, rainy morning here. In a few hours it will be like sunshine indoors as I will be smiling and laughing as I sit around a table, eating lunch and celebrating a friend's birthday. If it were a sunny day I know this friend would have me stopping at Lowe's insisting it is not too early to buy pansies. And if the rain stops we may just be doing that! I am also happy that Oreo is doing better. I hope Sara takes some photos of Oreo exercising on the water tredmill.

Visiting you and having a cup of Sumatra with you always makes me happy and inspires me to be good and to not waste the day. The verse from Matthew is one of my favorites. Have a wonderful day working outdoors in your garden. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I looked in on the Eagles today they look to be doing very well ~ One of the parents was feeding them ~ they are getting quite big ~ Thankyou for my "Cuppa" glad you are feeling Happy today ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What a cute pile of eaglets! with a parent sitting on the edge of the nest watching over them. Thinking about lunch and a cup of coffee...and glad your weather is making you SMILE! Ours is good here, too, with rain on the way tomorrow/Thursday, which I would be glad of. Have a good afternoon/evening, and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Sayit-baldys said...

THE LAST DAD'S BLOG MY COMPUTER IS SHOWING IS DATED MARCH 10.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT DAD'S BLOG. sam