Thursday, April 22, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE

My mood for today 4/22/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted years will come again no more".

.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad
.
Jim went fishing again yesterday, I am not sure where it was, maybe N.C. he was with one of his long time friend..
anyway here is an email that he sent me.
.
We're leaving the lake. We got our limit. .. 40 crappie. 20 per person. A great day. Jim.

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.

DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic
1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.00
Referral Code
Please add referal code
DAD to the order.


,


Trouble reading this email below ? Click here. , it will a lot better if you do this. Dad


Dear Ray,
.
.Did you know this year marks the 40th anniversary of Earth Day?
Over 1 billion people will take action this year on behalf of our planet. What better way for you to celebrate Earth Day than by simply getting your kids outside to learn about, appreciate and enjoy the wonderful world around them. Help foster a healthy, life-long love of nature for your children to ensure Earth Day will exist for another forty years. Here are five easy tips for some wild outdoor fun for the whole family:
Discover your child’s green thumb. Garden with your children and watch for animals that live in your yard or neighborhood.
Eat outside and try fun foods. Have a picnic on any spot of grass you can find. While you’re eating, look up at the sky together and pick out shapes in the clouds.
Play good old-fashioned games. Get nostalgic with these eight outdoor games you’ll love.
Go on an outdoor scavenger hunt. All kids, from toddlers to teens, will enjoy being a nature detective for a day with this fun activity.
Pledge to get your kids outside You can help to get 100,000 kids outdoors by signing the Be Out There Pledge! So many people will treat this day the same as any other. But I hope you’ll use it as an opportunity to help your kids begin an amazing, lasting journey where Earth Day lives in their hearts and actions for a lifetime. Happy Earth Day! Sincerely,
.
. .
Web Cams and Skype Our granddaughter, Kara, has a new web cam. And it motivated Dad and me to also get web cams. We now have web cams installed and are learning to use Skype. I think it will be interesting to keep touch with some of our friends that lives far away. We are looking forward to using the cams to keep in touch with our friends in Ireland, Columbia, Australia, Italy and Mexico as well in other places in the USA. If any of our friends would like to join Dad and I we will give you the way to get to us, DAD & Jim. Jim's is JRW5255 and Dad's is Dad6416. Why don't you surprise us sometime. Dad.

.

Vegetable Plants Now Shipping to your Area To view this email in a browser Click Here


My life is but a weaving
Between my Lord and me,
I cannot choose the colors,
He worketh silently
.Oft times He weaveth sorrow
,And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I, the underside.
Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why.
The dark threads are needed
In the weaver's skillful hands
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.
.
I hope that I find every one feeling good this Thursday morning. I am feeling good, I had another good night, I was tired when I went to bed, and that helped me go to sleep early. The Starbucks Sumatra X Bold is ready and you should stop in for a cup.
.
Be sure and look below at these three outside Cams . They are becoming a little more interesting as I get a few plants growing. And I want to mention Cam # 3, when you are viewing it I can talk to you, and I do several times each day. Be sure that the page is extended to full size.

.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.


'
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here! .
.
.
Right here is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomatoes. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. I see you smiling. Dad
.
This is getting to long again so I had better slow down. I want you to feel at home here, just look around any where that you want to go. I did want to tell you how much that I am enjoying CABLE . Smile.
.
BE GOOD.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved





4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Earth Day to you! It is a little overcast here today but the sun may peep out later. Glad you got your rest and are feeling good this morning. I'm about ready for my 2nd cup of good coffee here this morning. I hope your Thursday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

I am ready for another cup of Sumatra so I can get myself moving a little faster. It is a sunny day and I should not waste this day. With it also being Earth Day, I must go to the nursery and get something new to plant in my yard.

On Monday, we learned of the death of a friend who has fought a very hard fight for 7 years. Tonight is the gathering in his honor and your poem came at just the right time as we ask ourselves "why?"

I stopped by the Eagle Nest Blog this morning and read about how the eaglets are beginning to feed themselves and how hard they have to work at it. Check it out. http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/

With all those fish your son is catching will he be having a big fish cook-out this summer. You can supply the tomatoes, Mary can supply the cole-slaw made from her cabbages and Jim can supply the fish. What a grand day it would be!

Treat today like a grand day, taking time to enjoy all the nature and creatures around us.

...Sara's Mom

Lainey Laine said...

Happy Earth day Dad!!! xxxx

jmuhj said...

Happy Earth Day, Dad and Ms. Mary! You are the living embodiment of what it means to be a good steward of Earth, and living beings who share it with us. <3 Hope your day was a good one. The poem you shared with us is lovely and very moving. Have a good evening and plenty of rest! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams