Friday, May 21, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & FIFTY-FOUR


These beautiful petunias are in Jim's back yard in Kingsport.

My mood for today 5/21/10 is Happy.

.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted years will come again no more "

...
Go visit Misty and Oreo Click here!


I am glad to see Oreo enjoying him self and also making us happy. Thanks to you Sara for keeping us up to date on Misty and Oreo. I am proud to claim you, your mom and your aunt Betty as my friends--Dad





.. Here is the new video that we made yesterday afternoon. The video is five and one half minutes long, no human voices at all. Just over 5 minuets of listing to the soothing sounds of the fountain . I hope that you will use it any time during the day when you need to relax a bit. Tell your boss that you need a 5 minute break. DAD
.
Shooting My Universe.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. You will find a lot about end rot & blight.
.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
( Please do not miss this link. Dad.)
.
.We need to see what the eagles are doing this morning, Click on
Eagle Web Cam and it will take you right up to their nest.
.
.http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/.
Go TO THE BIG HOUSE. ( Link above.)
.
Check this one out, it is interesting, Tomato Casual DAD.
.

.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.

.
..DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre packDAD's Special $99.
.
Please add referral code DAD to your order.
Dad appreciates the orders that you are giving me, I am sure that you will be satisfied with Biota Max. It has done wonders for me. Dad.

.
I am sure that you get tired of me directing you to my side panel so much, I know that I should try to get every thing here, but it seems that is past for me. As I get older I seem to get slower. I think of so many that I want to mention here, I have three members of my own family Jim, Mandy and Karen that write a blog and I do not even mention them as I should. I do hope to do better, don't quit me yet. Dad
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."
.
Quoted from James chapter 1 verse 8.

.

I hope to see you on Saturday morning if my life is spared.
.

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

5 comments:

Sara said...

Jim's petunias are beautiful!

Oh, how I would love to sit by your fountain and relax today. Yesterday was a crazy day at school. I'm hoping for a nice calm day today! Afterschool, Oreo, Misty & I are off to the my agility school for a fundraiser for another "Oreo". That should be fun.

Have a great day!

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Life is good! I am listening to the peaceful audio of your water fountain, with the sun coming in the window and a cup of coffee nearby. I had to smile and chuckle when I read "Tell your boss that you need a 5 minute break" to listen to the water.

I am not a fan of petunia because mine always seem to look straggly rather than beautiful like Jim's. With all the fishing his does, when does he find time to care for his roses and other flowers and vegetables?

My burpee tomatoes arrived around 6PM last night. I followed their instructions and watered each of the cells and now they are sitting in the garage for the 24 hour waiting period that Burpee suggest before planting. I went to your Tomato Garden Web Page and found your instructions for planting tomatoes which are helpful. And I have my biomax ready. Will they look likes yours....only time will tell.

Enjoy another warm sunny day. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I listened to your fountain before going to bed last night. It is peaceful and relaxing.
Now, I am listening again while enjoying my morning coffee with you. Your love of tomato growing is contagious. Joan is very enthusiastic. Soon you all will be enjoying tomato sandwiches together. Life is good. Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I am glad all is well with you and Mary ~ Ally xx

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those are beautiful petunias your son has in his yard! Hope you both are having a good afternoon. I'm enjoying my iced coffee, thank you, and just checked in on the eaglets -- two relaxing, one restless.

Love to you both, and wouldn't dream of not checking in -- that'd be like a day without sunshine! ;) -- Jamaka and fams