Monday, July 26, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND THIRTY THREE.

Here pictured above right out of Dad's tomato garden are 3 tomatoes. Bring your knife and a salt shaker and share a few slices with me this morning. DAD
...
Good Morning.
.
We have enjoyed our weekend very much. We had a good helpful meeting on Sunday morning, many helpful things spoken, and I don't want them to slip away. Doing these things that we have hear is what counts with God.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!....DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic 1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99......Please add referal code DAD to the order..
..
Be sure and tell Chuck that Dad told you about this.Biota Max. DAD
.
I have not mentioned Biota Max very much in the last few days, but the nice big red ripe tomatoes pictures that I have been showing you is the results of me using Biota Max. These 3 tomatoes pictured above is a good example of what Biota Max will do for you.
Why not try it yourself. DAD.
.
.
I am hopeing that all is good at your house this morning and that we are not worring about this being monday, we seem to worry about it every week and then it turns out very good. A line in one of our hymns say" Oh for the peace of a perfect trust, my loving God in Thee." The peace of God is a wonderful and precious thing.
.
I am feeling very good after a restful night and my mood is sure enough Happy. So I think that I can get in a very good day of work today, but we do have rain predicted which may hinder me from doinf much outside.
.
.
......
.Good Morning Sara, monday morning is one morning that I need to see Misty and Oreo more than any other morning of the week. So here I am at your door begging to get in to .Sara's Dog Training blog. Please don't turn me away. DAD.
.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
.
todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..7/26/10
A few thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain Variable clouds with scattered showers and 40%.
thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. Humid. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
.
.
This is the page for you to read Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page As you know my main purpose in writing this journal has been to help you in producing a good home grown tomato. If you will read this page all the way to the end you will find lots of help. There is some help on blight , end rot and other diseases.
..

.Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site. I think that you will enjoy this, DAD.
.
.This is all for now, I hope to be able to talk more to you on Tuesday morning. Smile and be kind to all that you are with to today. Let's all try to be easy to live with today.
..
BYE BYE DAD
.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
You might want to run out and pick a few more of those delicious tomatoes before the rain.
I just may finish them before your friends wake up. Your smile and words of wisdom make me happy. Thanks for the treats. Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Sara said...

DAD,
Glad you had a good weekend. We are having a beautiful morning. Cool, crisp, can't wait to get out and enjoy it! Tomatoes are becoming plentiful around here too!

I hope you enjoyed the smiles from Misty & Oreo I put on my blog today. Of course, you are welcome to stop by anytime!

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am SMILING and ready for Monday and the new week ahead. It is foggy here but the sun is starting to come up over the hill so soon things will be clear here. I hope your day is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I just came in from checking on my plants. They are looking good and there are some big green tomatoes that made me smile. Then I saw your bright red tomatoes ready for the salt shaker and smiled again knowing that soon I will have a few like that because of DAD's advise.

I visited your Problem Solver site and found that I have been doing something wrong. I have been pinching off the sckers but I let my plants grow tall instead of pinching off the tops of the plants once there were 4 flower bunches. I hope I didn't wait too long to do that. Perhaps my tomatoes will ripen faster without all that foliage above them.

Too nice a morning here to be indoors. I'll be out weeding, picking up branches from the storms, and watering flowers. Then a coffee break with a cup of Sumatra.

Have a nice Monday. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

So glad to hear your weekend was a good one; hope your weather holds so you can get your work done outside.

Those tomatoes are perfection! I'm on my way, with my pepper grinder ;)

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, sending special PURRS to Prince ^^