Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THIOUSAND ONE HUNDRED

Good Morning.
'
That bed was feeling so good this morning, but I knew that I must face the day. The weather is going to be hot here today 85 and no rain predicted. The fall leaves have begin to show up and we plan to get a few pictutes, maybe a short trip up to Old Smoky, in less than hour we can be at the top. .
.
Today. 10/12/10
Times of sun and clouds. Warm. High 28C. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. Warm. High 83F. Winds light and variable
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code......
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.....
.
Here I go again just talking about myself, I should be finding out something about you, I talk a lot about living for others and I am not doing what I preach. I do appreciate hearing about you, why don't you send me an email and tell me some of what is going on in your life. white6416r@aol.com I am interested.
.
I would like to go see how Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing . I don't have anything to worry about, I know Sara well enough to know that those two Shelties come first at her house, we can look in by going to her Sara's Dog Training blog. Thanks Sara. Now we can get that Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee going and we will have a good day.
.
I have checked all 3 cams and they seem to be O.K so I am going to stop for a while, I might get a little nap before work time, the time now is 3:50 a.m.
.
I hope to see you on wednesday morning. " Be good " untill I see you.
.
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Back to school for me today. The dogs seemed surprised by the alarm clock going off. They enjoyed my three day weekend, and spent lots of time outside, enjoying the sunshine.

Enjoy the day!

Did you know today is my Mom's birthday?
~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

I do enjoy drives during this time of the year, especially when the sun is shining and the trees are brilliant. I wish I could be with you on your short drive to the top of Old Smoky...the views will be magnificient. If the leaves are still in color and the sun is shining on Friday I hope to take a drive south to the Hudson Valley's historic mansion area...homes of Rockefeller, Roosevelt, Irving, Vanderbilt. They each have expansive grounds and stunning views of the Hudson River. We'll explore the grounds, not the houses.

Today I will have lunch with a friend at one of the many apple orchards. I'll bring home crisp apples and hot cider donuts and pumpkins and mums...fall is definitely here!

Enjoy your day soaking up the beauty of nature. ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

It's a hot and dry day here today. I doubt there will be any pretty fall foliage around here this year. Just to dry this past summer. We have had a couple of light frost though. Have a good afternoon. I hope you got in that extra nap. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and handsome Prince!:

Hope you did get to drive up to the park -- from the Webcam picture it looks gorgeous there now! Beautiful Autumn foliage. Safe journeys, and love from Jamaka and fams