Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WEDNESWAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED ONE HUNDRED SEVEN

.....
Good morning..
.
Here below are two very important things. that we do not want to ever forget.
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it"
.
" Begin the day with God."
'
Tonight is our bible study, we are reading Exodus chapter 3 and 4. It is so encouraging to read about Moses.
.
A thought--
.
" It is not the size of a man, but the size of his heart that matters"
.
By Evander HOLYFIELD
.
I would love to have a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee and then take a look at Sara, misty and Oreo, I sure know where to find both but Sara's Dog Training blog comes first, Thanks Sara for all the interesting things that you bring to us. I am getting an education. DAD
...
.The open space that you see right beyond Can # 2 is where I plan to have about 50 tomato plants.

...
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 .
.
It may seem a little early to you but I am begining to get the tomato spot ready. I am dreaming about tomtoes. Smile.
.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today. 10/20/10
Showers ending by midday. High 22C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
A few showers this morning with mostly sunny conditions during the afternoon hours. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30
.
.
Now listen to DAD, This is the link below that you must read and keep handy if you are a serious tomato produce, it makes no difference in what country that you are in. Read it to the end then sit down and tell Dad what you think white6416r@aol.com
.
.
I have said to much already so I am gone, I plan on being her agin in the morning.
.
Just this before I go. "Lets forgive and forget "
.
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The coffee is delicious and the words of Holyfield are so true. Another good quote I read today is ‘Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.’ ~Albert Einstein

With the temperatures in the high 70s I can understand why you are thinking tomatoes and preparing the ground for the next crop. Better to do some of the work in nice weather than put it all off till the rainy days of spring. I did buy a nice tomato at the farm stand on Sunday and enjoyed it on grilled cheese and tossed the remaining bits into tomato soup. I was thinking of you as I made this delicious lite meal.

Enjoy getting your hands dirty in the garden today but clean them well before heading to the meeting tonight. ....Sara's Mom

Joan said...

Me Again...
I hope all your readers click on Tennessee Granddaddy where they will be treated to a photo of a lovely young Mary and her brother Jim and DAD's truck. They will also learn a bit more about DAD from Jim's memories.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

I love your quotes and thoughts for the day! We are having rain again today, too, and really enjoying it. The mountains are wreathed in cloud and mist, and everything is greening up again after the dry summer -- it is very beautiful. Your friend Steve's autumn foliage photos are gorgeous, and I see by the link that the Smokies are putting on their bright colors, too ;)

Love to you all, and special purrs to the lion-kinglet, Prince, from Jamaka and fams (never too early to think about tomatoes!)