Friday, November 26, 2010

ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & THIRTY-FIVE


"Time is so preciou- do not waste it"
.
Good Morning.

The picture above is of the ones that were at our Thanksgiving day dinner at Jim and Beverly. We had a good time, I was tired after the long day, but I did enjoy myself. I may not be able to give you very much early this morning, but you
.will be hearing a lot about the fun we had.
Tennessee Granddaddy can do a bette job than his old Dad, just click here and see.

. I got so carried away talking that I almost forgot Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and my vist to see Sara, Sweet Misty and Oreo, and I would miss my coffee before I would my three friends, I know wher to go Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will keep me posted on what all is going on/ Dad .
.
.
Be kinder than necessary today, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of Battle.

This picture above is one of the tables at our meal yesterday, it took three tables to take care of all that were there, and they were placed in different rooms, it worked out very nice.DAD.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 ..

I hope that you can enjoy the 3 Cam. above today.

***********************

Here below is a link that you will enjoy. DAD

http://recordrelics.ecrater.com/

RECORDRELICS

***********************

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..If you are interested in prodcing something beatiful, and that make others smile just read this to the very end of the page. DAD.

.I am going to slow down as I am a little weary from the activity yesterday, But I will be as good as new by momday when I will see you again, today is my 5th entry this week. But I wont be sleeping all the time, I will be close home to give you any updates that may be needful

Relax and have time for some good thoughts ( no gossip] I despise gossip) DAD.

#######################

It is now 12: 15 P.M.Friday, It has rained most of the morning and that is the reason that I have not filled the bird feeder, Now it looks like that It might clear up, so I will get out there, DAD

I will see you on monday morning, with just a good old time Journal.

####################

BYE BYE DAD

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful family! I'm glad you all had a chance to get together and visit today, and the dinner looked delicious. Thanks for sharing those photos with us. And now, you have a good weekend and plenty of relaxing.

Sara said...

I think all of us will be a little weary today after yesterday's festivities! I know my mom must be exhausted after all the cooking, cleaning and smiling she did for me and all our friends. Our dinner was excellent, as usual. I don't know how she does it.

Thanks for sharing the photos from your get together. Your family is lovely.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a smile you gave us this morning! You have a lovely family and it was wonderful that you were able to catch them in a group photo with smiles for all. The table looks lovely as well. I'm sure Beverly is saying it was all worth the effort. That is how I feel on the morning after Thanksgiving. Not so much for the food but for the togetherness of family and friends. I will do some relaxing today and maybe check in on your birds a few times. Have a relaxing, peaceful day with eyes closed reliving some of yesterday's precious moments. ...Sara's Mom

Joann said...

Good Morning, Dad!! WOW!!! What a great looking family you have there!! I'm sure they love you very much, you are truly blessed.

That dinner looked amazing, too!! Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!

Joann~

Dar said...

What a beautiful family you have been blessed with. And look at that table full of food.
You truly are blessed my friend.
BlessYourHeart

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day for the White Clan! Beverly prepared a grand feast and from the huge smiles on everyones face, it was appreciated by all those from 9 to 97. From the look in your eyes, I could feel your joy and know how super proud you are of your family. I wasn't with my daughters and their families, but my granddaughter(4 years old) called and told me that after dinner they would all be performing in a play of The First Thanksgiving. My heart skipped a beat. I was too full to eat breakfast this morning, but I did pour a big cup of your extra-bold. Thanks you. Aloha...Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Looks like your family had a wonderful day yesterday -- I hope you were able to visit all three of those tables! ;) What a beautiful family group photo and your second cousin, I see, has the family good genes. Your first cousin's blog is very interesting -- so many great historical personalities in the photos and text!

Hope you have been able to fill your bird feeders and now, to relax with some good coffee and a warm purring PRINCE, and enjoy the 3-day weekend! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams

Sonya said...

Wow what a beautiful group of folk and also a beautiful table. Glad you all had fun. That table looks like it is straight out of a Southern Living Magazine.

Have a good restful day!