Thursday, November 18, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE

.

" Begin the day with God "

" Time is so precious-do not waste it"

Good Morning.
.
The week is swiftly passing and I am still feeling good, my mood this morning is Happy, and I am going to try and keep it that way all this day. Mary and I were in our bible study last night, and we receive so much help.
.
I have not made very many plans for today yet, I need to see the weather report. It rains almost every day.
.
Weather
.The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today..11/18/10
...
Occasional showers possible. High 17C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Cloudy with a few showers. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%..

.
Now look above at what we have for today a 30% chance of rain, Maybe I will talk to Prince, Maby he will let me share his nap's today..
.
It's coffee and Sheltie time, the coffee will be Starbucks Sumatra x bold, and who do think that the Shelties will be, you should know by now, that it is always Sara's Dog Training blog. Here is where Sara keeps me posted on these two Misty and Oreo, and what a good job she does. Thanks Sara. DAD.
.
.RECORD RELICS. Here is a link that you will enjoy
.
My subject for today was supposed to be about tomatoes, but I don't think that I have even mentioned them yet. All that I have to share with you is in this link right here.
.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
If you will read it from the start to the very end you will get just about every thing that I know, and I think that you are going to say, Thanks DAD.
.
..Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
I am very proud of these 3 Cam's without them I would have nothing.
..
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual .
.
I do need to ask about you, I hope that we all can be Happy and Content today, and be sure and Relax every chance that that you have. Life is too short for us to be worrying about anything that happened in the past and let it spoil our day.
.
I am going to slow down for now, but as usual I will be close by for any updates that need to be made, please remember my side panel.
.
" Trust in the Lord with all thine heart , but lean not to thine own understanding "
.
I plan on coming back in the morning if all goes well.

.****#******************
Here is a little update at 12:15 p.m. Its the beautiful weather that we are enjoying. The temperature is 53 and the sunshine is wonderful. I am doing a little yard work and enjoying it. DAD
***********************
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

This week is definitely going by quickly. I have a long day today, because it is parent-teacher conference night. Hopefully some of my students parents come in to talk about their kids' first report card.

Oreo and Misty will have to hang out with Jeff tonight, while I'm at work. They never mind that, because he always tends to spoil them with extra treats.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

We had a very rainy day yesterday but I was out and about in it. Today looks better and I am happy because I am driving 5 hours to my sister's house in PA. Tomorrow is a "sort of" family reunion with a visit to Longwood Gardens, http://www.longwoodgardens.org/
All of our senses will be alive as we stroll among the flowers and plants. I wish you could come along to see and smell this spectacular place.

Several big doves are enjoying their breakfast outside your window, and on the ground I think I see some rays of sunshine...be sure to go out and capture some today! Have a peaceful day and do take a nap with Prince. ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

A little coffee, a little yard work in the sunshine, and then in for a nap with His Softness -- what could be nicer than that? >^^<
Wishing you a wonderful afternoon and evening from Jamaka and fams ;)