Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY NINE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
Good Morning. .
.
How are you feeling on this Wednesday morning ? I hope that all is well with you, I will let you know about old Dad after I have had my Sumatra-x bold coffee, I can't think very well until I have had that. Tonight is our bible study night, we are studying James the 1st chapter. We value our bible studies and do our best to always be there, it helps us to keep on going until Sunday.
.
Here below is a video that Sara made and we have the chance to see Misty do a few things, Oreo don't seem to be to pleased about it.
..

tricky t-day ~ Misty's workout
,,
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 03:46 AM PST
.
Well, trick training time, has turned into workout time. Misty has been getting stronger, and as a result, so has Oreo. Once the physio ball is out, he demands equal time.Ball work is how we start each morning, and Misty has made tremendous gains in strength. Unfortunately, she still lacks confidence on top of the ball, so most of our work is done with her two front paws up on the ball. I do put her on the ball each session, with hopes she will be able to do "real" ball work soon.The instructional video does say that some dogs take longer to get used to the ball, and I guess Misty is one of those dogs.Ergo, no trick this week, but if you want to see Misty doing some of her ball work, watch this video. It's really boring, and I recorded it more for me. I wish I had a "before" video from our first session, because, boy, is there a huge difference in her legs.This morning, Misty did stand on top of the ball for a few seconds all by herself! Again, a big change from how she looks at the end of this video, which I shot on Saturday.http://vimeo.com/18030396

.
After you have view this video to be able to continue you will need to click on the back up button up above to left. Dad.
.
Now while we are this close why don't we just go on to Sara's Dog Training blog and see what they are doing this morning. Sara we all are enjoying what you are showing us these days, DAD.
.
These 5 links below are very important in my Journal and all my other writings, within these you can view it all. Dad .

Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
In these 5 links above are the complete story of Dad and his journal, if you had nothing else but these 5 links you could go to all Dad's writing. Keep this list handy, it will save you time, and that is what I say is so precious. DAD.
.
John White's Blog I
John White's Blog II ,, Take time to look at these today, John and Jennifer have some interesting thinks to tell you. Dad
Jennifer White's Blog
.

Dad's Songbird and Roses Web Page View this link above and see if I look Happy..
.

DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Do you like fried green tomatoes ? Dad does.
.

Dad's Memoirs You will enjoy reading about Dad from his birth in 1913 until the present,time, I don't know if I am going to like this so well. DAD.
.
. .This is all for the present, I have enjoyed being able to visit you for a little while, it makes my day go much better.but I will be around close for the day so that I can drop in for any updates that might come in. And I do plan on seeing you on Thursday morning. Dad .
.
.I am sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends .
.
" The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal . Com."
.
BYE BYE DAD .
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .

7 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Today is my last full day of school, tomorrow we will have a crazy 1/2 day, which includes a pep rally of all things! It is always an exhausting week, and I will be ready for some time off!

Misty has been doing so well these past few days. She seems to be getting a little sparkle back in her eye.

Have a good Wednesday. Tomorrow is a special day for Oreo....it's his birthday!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Happy Christmas and New Year to you all ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a great morning here and I'm sending good wishes your way for a Wonderful Wednesday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

A dreary morning day which is good for keeping me indoors to get my cleaning done. When the sun is out, so am I. As I watched Misty's aging legs working hard with that big ball, I thought of those videos of you working hard in your yard.. both of you just keep moving even if it hurts a bit. With it being a rainy day outside your window do stay indoors and enjoy another cup of sumatra and some holiday treats while preparing for tonight's meeting and reading. ...Sara's Mom

John White said...

Good Morning DAD,

Enjoyed your comments this morning as usual. Your comments about coffee always make me want a cup. I enjoyed the video today.

Many thanks for your comments again on our blogs. My JFK50 is doing very well. I am beginning to get more visitors from around the work. My new one of a week is not doing so well.

Hope you & Mary have a great day.

madcobug said...

Hi Dad, I watched Misty on the video. She looks to be doing good. Hoping that you and all your family have a Blessed Christmas. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Wishing you safe journeys this evening and warmth and comfort as well! Our storm is still occurring and we are having thunder now; we are so fortunate but there are problems elsewhere. We do need the rain desperately, though!

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and stay warm and well! Special PURRS to the Prince, too, from Jamaka and family <3