Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DADS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR

" Enjoy all the beauty that God has given us in nature "


Good Morning.


How are you this morning ? I am up but hardly able to say anything much, I have felt better and I have felt worse, If I can get this day started right and try to keep it right all day I think that I will make it. This is one of the reasons that I made these changes so I could let my Side Panel help me out, and I hope that it is working


It looks like that there is a wrong date on this journal, I did head it up last night but just began writing at 4 a.m. this morning.


You may just click on Princes picture and it will tell you a little of his history. Dad


These two link below will be of interest to you. Dad. http://www.gardenersnet.com/vegetable/tomato.htm .


Solving some plant


.problems, click on link below. http://www.gardenhobbies.com/veggies/tomatoproblems.html


I was hoping to have a good poem and an outside video for this morning but I am not going to make it right now.


This below is just to remind you of what is in the side panel. DAD

.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1


DAD;S Outdoor Web Cam #2


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.

This will be all for me this morning but not for my Side Panel, he is on duty 24 hours every day and he will help you out, try him and see.


If any of you have a good poem I would appreciate hearing from you


I have made a big pot of Sumatra x bold Starbucks and I am leaving that for you to enjoy. I hope to see you in the morning, maybe before then if anything comes up,


BYE BYE DAD



5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I hope all is well with you ~ nice to be back reading your thoughts ~ Ally x

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

So, so sorry to read that you are not feeling your usual good self this morning. I hope it passes quickly and soon you will have a big smile for all of us. Here is a big smile and hug for you. Do close your eyes and rest and let Prince stay near to comfort you.

Thanks for having the coffee ready and keeping your sidebar up to date. Looking forward to reading of Prince soon. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I hope you do not suffer from Allergies. Tennessee, especially Nashville, is one of the worst states for allergies. You would think that Hawaii, with all the flowers. would be high, but it didn't make the list. That is fine with me, as I have asthma. I hope, after a good cup of coffee, you are now feeling just fine. Prince sure is a handsome guy. Your sidebar is very easy to use. Thank you. Aloha, always.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hope you are feeling better and that the afternoon has been a good one, with a good evening to look forward to, Dad -- I just clicked on Prince's picture and read about him joining your family. His big ears are so cute! What a handsome little man he is -- I know he has to be your pride and joy ;)

One of the eaglets is being precocious -- hardly any pin feathers, but already testing those wings!

And your friend Steve has posted some photos of bees, one of my favorite creatures. Think of all they do for us!

Wishing you all a good evening -- love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad, Mary & Prince,

Dad, Sorry to hear you were not feeling quite up to par this morning...hope you are better. The weather was a bit rough today but will be sunny hopefully tomorrow. I really enjoyed reading Prince's story today.