Saturday, April 23, 2011

DADS SATURDAY ENTEY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX

" Spend your week end wisely living for things that do not pass away. Dad "




Good Morning.




Since this is Saturday I am running a little later than usual. I imagine that if I had not told you , you would not have noticed. I am sure that you are resting a little more yourself. That is good, let's all just relax and not worry about anything that we can not change, but there is one up above who can change things for us.




I do not have very much to say on this Saturday morning but I will be in and out all day, to keep you up to date on what is going on.



If you have any thing good send it to me, DAD



And please don't forget to go to our Side panel where you can find is all. DAD




Jim and Beverly are going to visit us today and Mary has a crock pot of pinto beans and corn bread ready for them.




After we have had our Sunday morning meeting and a restful week end I will be backing talking to you more about Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles, and I do have a lot to tell and show you. I promise.



Found this poem at sassycats.com and had to share it with you as my Easter prayer for you: JOAN

Easter Is The Gift...Easter is the gift of Hope. Easter is the gift of Peace. Easter is the gift of Love. Let us rejoice in Him,Who gives them all.May God bless you at Easter,And keep you all year through.May God give you all the faith it takes,To make your dreams come true.May His love and wisdom always help,To guide you on your way.May His light shine down upon you now,To bless your Easter Day. DAD


Bye Bye for just a little I will be back during the day with more,


BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm just stopping by this morning to wish you and Mary too a very Happy
Easter! I hope your weekend is a wonderful one! It's raining here today and a little warmer.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

After standing and kneading dough and making 200+ pierogi I am ready for a good long sit today. Wish I was in your kitchen having some cornbread and beans with you, Mary, Jim and Beverly. Our dinner will be Polish tonight.. pierogi (of course), kielbasa, and babka (Polish bread made by a friend of Len's).

If the weather is nice I see a tour of the newly planted garden for Jim and Beverly. Maybe some photo taking to begin a 2011 Tomato Garden Album. Have a fun afternoon with your lovely family and a Happy Easter..Alleluia!

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
We look forward to Sunrise Service on Punchbowl the National Cemetery of the Pacific. The Butter Lamb is ready and the eggs are dyed. Hot cross buns will complete our breadfast. The Reverand Akaka, brother of our Senator Akaka, once said that we in Hawaii are like the strings of a Ukulele.
Each string a different race which when played in harmony create such beauty. Happy Easter to you and your family. Aloha....Sara's aunt.