Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY NINE

" Begin the day with God "




Good morning




I am going to ask about you the first thing again this morning. I hope that you are feeling good and anxious to get to school or that job. I am feeling better than I thought I would as we had another busy day again yesterday, and there are going to a lot of those kind of days before we get that home grown Tomato sandwich.




I am even in a Happy Mood and able to give you a big smile, you know this smile that we talk about goes all around the world, and you know that we have a smile album in our Journal, look in the side panel and see if you are in it. Dad.


( This below is very interesting but I find it hard to get out of it and continue reading the Journal.that is on down below this. DAD)






Kindergarten Guitar Band, Japan
http://www.youtube.com/embed/yE7waNi5dc0




I promised to talk more about Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles since the time is getting closer, so I am going to start doing that today, but let's have a cup of that Sumatra x bold Starbucks be fore we start talking business. ( There is a large coffee company opening up here in our city If I remember right it is The Green Mountain Coffee Co. and we hear that it is good coffee.) If I am wrong abou the name will some of you correce me. DAD




Todays weather, 4/27/11
Windy, strong thunderstorms possible. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. High 27C. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Windy with scattered strong thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. High 81F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.




This above just came to me, that sounds scary to me, no work outside today, DAD




When I am asked almost any question about tomatos I alway send my Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page to those who ask for help. If you will go there and read to the very end chances are that you will find all answers there. And do keep this page handy at all times of the year for reference, but don't forget I am still here and you can get me at white6416r@aol.co any time, and my charge to you for this is a BIG SMILE. DAD




This below is just an example of what is in Dads Tomato Garden web Page.




..
A Guide to the Identification of Common Problems.
( Click on the Disorder list blow for an answer to your problem. Dad.)





Tomato Disorders.






Green Fruit






Ripe Fruit






Insect Pests






Stem






Root






I found several Cat Poems that I will share with you over the next week. I thought Jamaka would enjoy them. This is a short one by an unknow poet. Joan.

Cats are Wonderful Friends

Gentle eyes that see so much,paws that have the quiet touch,Purrs to signal "all is well"and show more love than words could tell.Graceful movements touched with pride,a calming presence by our side A friendship that takes time to grow Small wonder why we love them so.





That is real good Joan, I read it to Prince and I am sure that he smiled at me, DAD .




You can now advertise in Dad's journal, it is very inexpensive, we are presently read in over 103 countries and over 3500 cities of this world 6 days each week. For and add the size to show your Company name and your products the price would be $100.00 per day, no contract required, just write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and your add will appear today.Give me a try. DAD .




Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3




I must get out of here, I don't know what I will do with that bad weather report, maybe catch up on a few naps.




Please do go to the side panels today, it's all there. Hope to see you on Thursday morning.




BYE BYE DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
It was warm enough last night to sleep with the windows open! Hoping my grass seed starts growing a bit this week.

I'm going to have to order some potting soil for my self watering tomato planter this week. I think it won't be long before I can finally plant my tomatoes!

HOpe you have a good Wednsday. Oreo and I are heading out for a nice warm walk this morning. No need for a jacket!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad,
I am just sitting here enjoying my coffee, listening to the thunderstorm we are having. It sounds wonderful! My cat does not like it though and neither do the dogs. I hope you have a great day and be careful in that heat!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful mornning here and quite warm for this time of year. I am concerned about your weather report and your tiny tomato plants. There have been so many tornadoes this spring. I hope this one doesn't touch down and cause distruction.

I may be a bit early but I am removing the caulk sealing I had around the windows to keep the winter cold out. Once that is done, I can open the windows a crack on these nice days. Sara's house has lots of spring flowers in bloom and outside my windows I am beginning to see bits of color on trees and bushes that are getting ready to burst into bloom. Maybe Spring is really here!

For you, I think it will be a good day for long naps with Prince at your side. I hope the rain is gone before tonight's bible group meeting. Rest peacefully. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad!
Just stopping by for a cuppa Joe on this stormy day. We had some trees down in the neighborhood from the straight lines winds in the storm this morning at 6am, but everyone if fine. Stay inside and stay safe!
Love you!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Sad day... I just read that Mama Eagle was killed by an airplane yesterday. Papa was feeding them fish this morning but this afternoon they had to be removed from their nest to be cared for during this critical period for them. No one knows if the nest will ever be inhabitat again. ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sunny Prince:

Sorry to read the above news that Sara's Mom posted. ;(

Hope you all will stay inside with the coffee and purring Prince, safe and warm! That is a wonderful poem your friend Joan shared with us -- thank you! Absolutely, a cat's love and loyalty are TRUE and earned! There is no greater love on this earth than the love of a CAT <3

Praying the weather will calm down soon, and praying for everyone (of every species) in the bad-weather zone!

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams (and big PURRS to the sweet purrboy Prince!) <3