Saturday, May 28, 2011

DADS SATURDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED EIGHTY SEVEN



Good Saturday morning to you



This is the day that we all like, a little relaxing and resting, and I for one are going to take that for myself today.



As you know I was sick yesterday morning and not able to write my Journal yesterday, but thanks to Mary she took care of that for me, after doing everything that the doctor and a lot of you friends I can feel a great difference this morning, most of the redness is not there . So don't be surprised today if you see Dad out there on his golf cart looking things over. I promise that I will not do any that would hurt myself



I do want to THANK all my friends that sent me email. and good wishes, I appreciate all of you.



WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE



Wishing For My Turn







Today. 5/28/11



Mix of sun and clouds. Warm. High 31C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.



A mix of clouds and sun. Warm. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.



That weather report above looks good to me, Dad



Note:



About the link below. For a while this morning when we clicked on the link it brought up a wrong Video. I think I might have clicked the wrong arrow to start the video. I hope you can get to the flute performance that Joan so kindly sent:



This is from Joan:"Here is a flute performance of Pachelbel's Canon with some lovely photos. Hope this presentation helps you to relax while resting your leg and foot. It always helped my mother"----- Joan



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL_2xunRS9Q&feature=related



Thanks Joan I Am going to be real careful today, I am on my way to my cot right now. I am back to finish my Journal. DAD



I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the link right below. I hope that you will not get tired of seeing it, you will appreciate it as you are producing those good home grown tomatoes Dad



Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver



I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to an end.



This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. DAD.



To make comments please use my email white6416r@aol.com I hope to have my problem corrected by morning. DAD























About Me



My Photo





Ray White

I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. That is still my desire. Since then I have added roses and smiles. I will be glad for any comments or criticism. For one dollar per day you can have the name of your company listed here. Contact me at white6416r@aol.com I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad
View my complete profile



PRINCE



PRINCE
Click on picture





My Friend Oreo



My Friend Oreo
Click on picture. Sara's Dog Training - Dad





Website Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters






Gadgets powered by Google







The Coffee's Ready







Dad's Tomato Garden Album





National Bird of the United States - The Bald Eagle



Eagle EAGLE CAM





Prince



Prince





Sign Dad's Guestbook



[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Free Guestbook by UltraGuest.com





Dad's Rose Garden





Knoxville, Tennessee





Poodwaddle.com





Thank You Lynne!



Thank You Lynne!





I Love the USA







Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com





NeoCounter







Photobucket









Followers





BLOGS







Blog Archive











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
You have put a smile on my face. Soon the sun will be rising, the birds will be feeding and the morning paper delivered. Then, it will be time to pour the coffee. You are on the mend and it will be a grand day. Do remember to take it easy. We all care. Aloha....Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better.

Charlene Bell

saralovesdogs said...

Good morning DAD! Glad to hear that your are a bit better today. We will all smile with that news.

Chewy and Oreo will have a busy day today. We will head out to the farm for one of Oreo's classes. After class, it will be play, play, play for Chewy. He spent almost the entire day yesterday in the yard~eating sticks, digging holes, exploring. He loves being outside.

Take it easy, we are all thinking about you!
~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you are better and hope your Saturday is a great one for you! Take good care!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I was pleased to read that following Mary's and the doctor's advise you are slightly better...that does not mean you are better. Listen to your body, drink lots of water,and rest the leg. It is too hot to be outdoors for more than 1 lap around the garden in the golf cart. Be sure to let us know if all is well with the tomato plants after Thursday's storms.

Jamaka offered good advise too so talk to your doctor about staying off coffee and getting your heart checked.

Hope your day is peaceful. You'll be in my thoughts. Hugs to you and your caregivers Mary and Prince.

...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

So sorry that you have not been feeling good lately. Sending up prayers that you will soon feel better. Sending up one for Mary also.
Helen