Thursday, July 14, 2011

DAD'S THURSDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT

Good Morning,


Yes it is me, I am out of my bed and already had my coffee. We are working on this journal trying to get a decent journal to you each morning. I think that we have it now. I am taking a short break to start the two bird baths then I will try to have something for you.DAD


Today


Afternoon showers and thunderstorms. High 31C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.


Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.


  • American Profile Magazine
  • Artic Web Cam
  • Audio Bible
  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days
  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's News and Tomato Views
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    The three Cameras above are in good working condition, view them often if you have the time. DAD



  • This will be enough today for this test run. I am pleased with the way that it looks, I think that it will be better in the morning.



  • Enjoyed my short visit with you, and I am sending Love and the best to all the world.



  • BYE BYE DAD.


  • 2 comments:

    John White said...

    Hi DAD & MARY, I hope your weather forecast is right about the RAIN...I just mowed my lawn this morning & it would be nice to cool the temps down, wouldn't it? Hey, thanks for the nice comment on JFK50 today. I appreciate your kind words. Take care. John.

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

    Yes, it is looking good today, Dad! Hope you get those bird baths in good shape and that Prince is rewarded with a good "birdshow" afterwards ;) Among the birds who are regular visitors to our feeders here is a little white dove. Are you getting rain? We had a sauna last week and this week the weather is perfect, in the 70's or low 80's and cloudy with some sun. Couldn't ask for nicer.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, with love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3