Monday, July 25, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT

" Time is so precious do not waste- it in doing nothing "

Good Morning.

We are having  a problem with Cam # 3 this morning, until we get the problem solved please use the link below.

http://76.123.226.191/index.cgi

I would like to look at the weather the first thing this Monday morning, the painting contractor did not get the job done on Friday and has promised IT for today.

 

Today

Scattered thunderstorms. Humid. High 29C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Humid. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

That does not look very good for an outside paint job. But we can wait, we have had to wait so much on many things   that we now seem to expect it. I really think that it is good for us.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5 : 6.

A journey of a thousands miles , begins  with a single step.

Author unknown to Dad.

The link below could be helpful if you are having any problems in your tomato garden, look it over and try it out, the only charge for this one is a Big Smile from you and there is no sale tax. Dad

Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site 

Some times I get carried away with other thoughts and forget that I am supposed  to be telling you about The books by Vic Weal's picture up  above in the side panel,no need for me to say very much, you can click on either picture and find out more than I know. DAD

I do offer advertising space in this journal at a reasonable price. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will here from today.

We do have one real good thing to look forward to today. One of our best friends is passing through town and he is going to stop in at 8:30 this morning. For many years this man has meant a lot to me, made a great impression on my life. Helped me when I needed help, just a friend that I could go to with any thing and talk it over with him. Any of you reading this that know me personally would possibly know who I am talking about, but I would not dare use his name here. DAD

I think that I had better stop  talking before you stop listing, that would be bad.

I hope to be here in the morning if I am not locked out. I did not forget my x bold Trucks I just forget to mention it. Don't ever forget " Live for others every day "

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I was able to get to CAM #3 from your blog this morning. And there were 2 birds feeding. The natural habitat you created is so lovely that usual I see squirrels enjoying the food as well but I prefer when to see the birds.

We will both be with friends today and that is always so uplifting. Since the heat wave seems to be breaking up, my friends and I will sit on the porch of a local restaurant enjoying our lunch and each other.

Have a lovely visit with Starbucks coffee and some of Mary's special baked goods. I think I woke to the smells of both this morning.

...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

Good morning Dad.

My life is about to get really hectic for the next month or so. Jeff & I put in a bid on a new house yesterday. The owners accepted our offer (after a bit of negotiating), so we will be moving. It has two acres of land, so I think the dogs will be very happy there. Lots of room for gardens. We're nervous, but excited.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, soft, stripey Prince:

You have a good attitude about the waiting game, Dad -- it can be very hard to do, but when we have to, we look back on it later and wonder what all the fuss was about, don't we? I know I'm often very IMpatient, and I have this little talk with myself afterwards. Why fret? Life's how it is; we do well just to count our blessings and be grateful for the things that DO go right, and on time, and not worry too much about the rest (if we can!) ;)

Wishing you all a good evening and a good week ahead! Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3