Monday, July 18, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED ONE HUNDRED THIRTY ONE

Good Morning



I know you very well and as I often say this you are wishing that I would be quiet and let you sleep just a little longer. Even if it is Monday we need to get on the job. That is the only way that we can pay the bills.



I must admit that Mary and I had one hectic week last week. so many different things happened all at once, the worst one was that our refrigerator when out on Saturday, no help on the weekend but we have been promised service this morning. You never realize how much you depend on it until its gone. That is true of so things in this life of ours.



Any way lets wake up and count our blessing , I know that you will be surprised. Dad



Today



A few clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 32C. Winds light and variable.



Sunshine. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds light and variable



Considering all that happened to us last week I must say that I am feeling very well, and as always anxious to get out and play in the dirt, at least I am content and I do feel to be in a happy mood and able to relax. After I get that first cup of Trucks x bold coffee I will be ready to face this cold cruel world





If any of you who would need to buy either of the Vic Weals books pictured above at wholesale, we offer you a price of $6.00 in case lots of 20 books. They do make nice gifts. Now remember they must be ordered in case lots of 20 books. Helen or I will be happy to take your order. helenweals@juno.com    DAD

I am going to park right here for another cup of coffee and get ready for the workmen who are due her early to begin working on the hail damage on our house.

I am planing on seeing you again in the morning or maybe sooner

I am sending  good wishes and my love to every one of you

Always remember " Begin Continue and Finish the day with God"

BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about your refrigerator. You never want that to happen in the summer. Hope you can get a new one today.

It has been very hot here. I am able to pick enough red tomatoes every night for our salad. The taste is amazing! So sweet and fresh.

Chewy has his puppy class tonight, hopefully it isn't too hot for him.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am ready for coffee and a visit with you. Looks like we both had annoying breakdowns ... your refrigerator and our car. Lucky for us we AAA and within an hour a man was here with a new battery. The old one gave us 9 good years. I hope you don't need to replace your refrigerator because the new ones seem to have more problems.

I picked one barely red grape tomato and it was hard and not sweet. The god thing is after I picked that one, all the others near it began to turn red....hoping to pick a few later this week. I am enjoying watching my cucumbers grow...they are now the size in my finger nail. I had so much basil when I back from vacation I made pesto.
I hope your garden is doing as well as Sara's and you are having tomato sandwiches for lunch and tomato salads for dinner.

I do hope today will be the start of a wonderful week for you.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

So am I right, Dad, in thinking that in two days, your post will be number 3,133? ;) That is a LOT of blogging, and something good to be learned from each and every post (plus reasons to SMILE) ;) Sure hope the tech arrives on time and gets your refrigerator running like new. Yes, we depend on these machines, don't we? I honestly don't know how long I could survive without my pc.

Wishing you all a pleasant afternoon and evening, nice cold food, and love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Sure hope you have a new refigerator installed and that you had enough ice to keep the half and half fresh for your extra-bold coffee. The tomatoes in the garden look just fine. Aloha....Sara's aunt