Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY NINE

" Live for others  and please do not waste the time- it is so precious "

Good Morning.

I have great interest in the weather report this morning, and my hope is for lots of sunshine. There is a great lot that the contractors have not completed and the weather is always their excuse. Here it is, hold your breath.

Today

Mix of sun and clouds. Hot. High 33C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Hot. High 93F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Now there is no way you can beat that, if some one don't show up this morning I am going to fire them on the spot, DAD.

  • How To Grow The Biggest Tomatoes In Town in 6 Easy Steps
  •  

    Anybody who tells you that he never made a mistake is possibly relying  on a poor memory -- his or yours.

    Mary, Prince and I did have a good day yesterday, Our close friend came that I was telling you about, and we had a good long visit, went back and talked about memories of the past, good times that we had in the past and it was very encouraging causing me to want to keep going on until the end of the journey which may not be very far away for me. Dad.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

        CAM-3

  • My sites
    • DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
    • DAD'S MEMOIRS
    • DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.
    • DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
    • DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
    • DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN HOLDING
    • Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Shared with everyone in the world

      Glad that you and Mary enjoyed the visit with your friend. I don't know if you are still keeping up with the Norfork Eagles or not but the rehab place is going to release the three eaglets along with two more they have there tomorrow. Its' supposed to happen at 11 am. They are supposed to show it tomorrow from the site below also You can see the eaglets from the hehab place now. They will travel to a place on top of a mountain where they have released eagles before. There are already around 12 or 13 hundred people signed up to meet them there.
      http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html
      Helen

    • I am not really through with this lots to tell you yet and I will be back.
    • But I must stop for a little I need X bold coffee and a short rest to relax for a little while I have enjoyed being here and I want to tell all of you that I love you.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 5 comments:

    Sara said...

    Sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your friend! Reminiscing is always a good time.

    The weather here is much better than last week. It was downright chilly yesterday, and I think everyone was happy about that.

    Hope you have a good Tuesday.

    madcobug said...

    Glad that you and Mary enjoyed the visit with your friend. I don't know if you are still keeping up with the Norfork Eagles or not but the rehab place is going to release the three eaglets along with two more they have there tomorrow. Its' supposed to happen at 11 am. They are supposed to show it tomorrow from the site below also You can see the eaglets from the hehab place now. They will travel to a place on top of a mountain where they have released eagles before. There are already around 12 or 13 hundred people signed up to meet them there.
    http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html

    Helen

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    I am smiling at your funny "mistake " quote. It reminds me of something my husband uses in the classroom when he is caughtaking a math mistake on the board....he always says "that was on purpose to see if you were paying attention". Of course the students moan and groan.

    On the memory side, I am so glad to be reminded of the eagles. I haven't been back to visit them in awhile and I definitely wanted to see them released. I think they will love their freedom. Maybe some year we will see one of them back in the Norfolk nest as Mama or Papa.

    We are having a beautiful morning and I am going out to paint that step. Hope your painters should up this morning. Enjoy the sunshine. ..Sara's Mom

    John White said...

    Hi Dad, Enjoyed reading your blog as always. Glad that you had a great time talking over old times with your good friend. Hope the tomatoes are doing well. Hello to Mary. John

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    Very glad you enjoyed your visit with your dear friend! Old friends who share history with you are the best, don't you agree?

    Sorry I checked in too late to see the eagles, but hope they will have long, happy, healthy lives and maybe come back and visit. Also hope your contractors have showed up and done a good day's work -- we know how hard it can be, though, to do work like that in heat like that, don't we?

    Wishing you all a good evening and cooler weather plus good work well done on your home, and love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3