Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DAD'S WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SIX

" Time is so precious-do not waste it "

Good Morning.

How are all my friends this Wednesday morning ? I am feeling good again this day, good sleep and facing a day that does not have very many things to do that I call work, working outside with my Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles, is not work to me it is my life, Not really my Life I want my main purpose in life is to do my best to keep true to God and to others. Dad

The Cook's Garden
Plan your Fall Garden Now & SAVE!
To view this email in a browser
Click Here

Our Bible study for this Wednesday night is Nehemiah chapter one, that is always the bright spot in this day for us.

Many of my friends are on vacation and don't get to comment as much as they would like to.

Here below is a note from my  faithful  friend  Joan:

"Sorry I didn't find time to write earlier today.  Our friends kept us very busy.  We ended the day eating lobster outdoors overlooking the bay.  A lovely evening after a hot humid day.  Enjoy the photo of the sun setting over the bay while we ate the fresh cooked Lobsters.
Tomorrow a drive to Acadia park and then a hike along the carriage trail to Jordon pond.  Northern Maine is so beautiful and so old fashion, so old America....friendly, safe, clean, slow pace...charming old houses with beautiful gardens with lots of lupine in shades of pink and lavender.
I wish you could see it.
Hope the rains came and took the heat away so you can work in your garden tomorrow.  Have a peaceful sleep.  Good night...Joan"

I do wish that I could be there. DAD

  • We do not want to violate any copyrights in any of our writings in producing this journal. We try to search each one out. If you think that you see any violation please let Dad know and will be corrected. white6416r@aol.com

  • Wednesday, July 13, 2011

    DAD'S WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SIX

    " Time is so precious-do not waste it "

    Good Morning.

    How are all my friends this Wednesday morning ? I am feeling good again this day, good sleep and facing a day that does not have very many things to do that I call work, working outside with my Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles, is not work to me it is my life, Not really my Life I want my main purpose in life is to do my best to keep true to God and to others. Dad

    The Cook's Garden
    Plan your Fall Garden Now & SAVE!
    To view this email in a browser Click Here

    Our Bible study for this Wednesday night is Nehemiah chapter one, that is always the bright spot in this day for us.

    Many of my friends are on vacation and don't get to comment as much as they would like to.

    Here below is a note from my  faithful  friend  Joan:

    "Sorry I didn't find time to write earlier today.  Our friends kept us very busy.  We ended the day eating lobster outdoors overlooking the bay.  A lovely evening after a hot humid day.  Enjoy the photo of the sun setting over the bay while we ate the fresh cooked Lobsters.
    Tomorrow a drive to Acadia park and then a hike along the carriage trail to Jordon pond.  Northern Maine is so beautiful and so old fashion, so old America....friendly, safe, clean, slow pace...charming old houses with beautiful gardens with lots of lupine in shades of pink and lavender.
    I wish you could see it.
    Hope the rains came and took the heat away so you can work in your garden tomorrow.  Have a peaceful sleep.  Good night...Joan"

    I do wish that I could be there. DAD

  • We do not want to violate any copyrights in any of our writings in producing this journal. We try to search each one out. If you think that you see any violation please let Dad know and will be corrected. white6416r@aol.com

    Posted by Dad at 3:13 AM 2 comments

    Labels: .Dad is Happy and Content-With Life.

    Tuesday, July 12, 2011

    DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE

    " Time is so precious- do not waste it "

    Good Morning.

    We made it through Monday fairly well and I believe that if we work at it we can have a good day. The temperature is starting out at 81 and it will be in the high 90s for today.

  • Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Brunei Arousal.

    Visit Brunei Arousal on Winkled

  • I have not made very many plans for today and I think that I will wait until I have had my coffee and see what the weather is like. I hear heavy thunder coming from the west at 5:52 this morning. I don't think that I will have any trouble finding something there is always something needing attention.

  • (It's good to remember this poem, written long ago,

    when thinking of Israel and what's going on there.)

    Written by Howard Skinner - from the HOLY LAND:
    Scattered by God's avenging hand,
    Afflicted and forlorn,
    Sad wanderers from their pleasant land
    Do Judah's children mourn.
    And even in Christian countries, few
    Breathe thoughts of pity for the Jew.
    But listen, gentile, do you love
    The Bible's printed page?
    Then let your heart in kindness move
    To Israel's heritage.
    Who traced those lines for you?
    Each sacred writer was a Jew!
    Then, as years and ages passed,
    And nations rose and fell;
    Though clouds and darkness oft were cast
    O'er captive Israel,
    The oracles of God for you
    Were kept in safety by the Jew.
    And when the great Redeemer came
    For guilty man to bleed,
    He did not take an angel's name,
    Was born of Abram's seed.
    Jesus, who gave His life for you,
    The gentle Savior was a Jew.
    And though His own received Him not
    And turned in pride away;
    Whence is the gentile's happier lot,
    Are you more just than they?
    No, God in mercy turned to you;
    Have you no pity for the Jew?
    Go then, and bend your knees and pray
    For Israel's ancient race.
    Ask Jehovah every day
    To call them by His grace.
    Go, for a debt of love is due
    From Christian gentiles to the Jew!

  • Today
    Today

    Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. A few storms may be severe. High 36C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

    Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Heat index near 115F. High 98F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

  • Tuesday, July 12, 2011

    DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE

    " Time is so precious- do not waste it "

    Good Morning.

    We made it through Monday fairly well and I believe that if we work at it we can have a good day. The temperature is starting out at 81 and it will be in the high 90s for today.

  • Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Brunei Arousal.

    Visit Brunei Arousal on Winkled

  • I have not made very many plans for today and I think that I will wait until I have had my coffee and see what the weather is like. I hear heavy thunder coming from the west at 5:52 this morning. I don't think that I will have any trouble finding something there is always something needing attention.

  • (It's good to remember this poem, written long ago,

    when thinking of Israel and what's going on there.)

    Written by Howard Skinner - from the HOLY LAND:
    Scattered by God's avenging hand,
    Afflicted and forlorn,
    Sad wanderers from their pleasant land
    Do Judah's children mourn.
    And even in Christian countries, few
    Breathe thoughts of pity for the Jew.
    But listen, gentile, do you love
    The Bible's printed page?
    Then let your heart in kindness move
    To Israel's heritage.
    Who traced those lines for you?
    Each sacred writer was a Jew!
    Then, as years and ages passed,
    And nations rose and fell;
    Though clouds and darkness oft were cast
    O'er captive Israel,
    The oracles of God for you
    Were kept in safety by the Jew.
    And when the great Redeemer came
    For guilty man to bleed,
    He did not take an angel's name,
    Was born of Abram's seed.
    Jesus, who gave His life for you,
    The gentle Savior was a Jew.
    And though His own received Him not
    And turned in pride away;
    Whence is the gentile's happier lot,
    Are you more just than they?
    No, God in mercy turned to you;
    Have you no pity for the Jew?
    Go then, and bend your knees and pray
    For Israel's ancient race.
    Ask Jehovah every day
    To call them by His grace.
    Go, for a debt of love is due
    From Christian gentiles to the Jew!

  • Today
    Today

    Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. A few storms may be severe. High 36C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

    Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Heat index near 115F. High 98F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

  • BYE    BYE    DAD

    Posted by Dad at 5:20 AM 1 comments

    Labels: .MORE ABOUT TOMATOES--what else is there to talk about

    Monday, July 11, 2011

    DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR

    " Time is so precious-do not waste it. "P1010160-3

    It won't be long now. That is what the little dog said when they cut his tail off.

    Good Morning.

    Today

    Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 35C. Winds light and variable.

    Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Heat index near 105F. High near 95F. Winds light and

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • Redoes
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Trucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather. Enter your zip code for your own local  local weather. DAD
  • DAD'S Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I try to keep these three outdoor cameras in working order as they play an important part in my purpose to produce more and better Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles.. Do view them often. Dad.P1010154

  • I love the color red, I also like the color of mayonnaise. DAD

  • We do not want to violate any copyrights in any of our writings in producing this journal. We try to search each one out. If you think that you see any violation please let Dad know and will be corrected. white6416r@aol.com

  • Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Brunei Arousal.

    Visit Brunei Arousal on Winkled

  • If you would be interested in placing an advertisement  in this publication get in touch with Dad at white6416r@aol.com and he will give you prices. We have readers in 105 countries of the world.

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5j6VNAAFpA

  • Click above  and watch Chewy                         
  • 2 comments:

    Sara said...

    My mom is so lucky to be in Maine. I definitely have to get back there next summer.

    The weather is supposed to be much nicer today, less heat and humidity. I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully the weather holds up and Oreo can go to his agility class tonight.

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    We were lucky to wake up to cool breezes and the morning sun shining in and smells of coffee brewing and fresh strawberry muffins. Our friends took their grandchildren strawberry picking and we have savored homemade strawberry preserves on our muffins and strawberry shortcake. I am blessed to have met these wonderful people in 1968 and to have them call us friends all these years.

    Haven't seen any local Maine tomatoes but I expect to see some wild Maine blueberries on our walk in Acadia Park this beautiful day.

    I hope you have a peaceful day and see lots of red in your garden today. ...Sara's Mom