Friday, August 26, 2011

DAD'S FRIDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN

  •  

    Good Morning

    Today

    Scattered thunderstorms possible. A few storms may be severe. High 33C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

    Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 93F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

    I always like to get the weather report early in he morning then I can plan my day better. This above east Tennessee around Dad's Tomato Garden.

    Speaking of plans I have made a few in the last few days that did not turn out as well as I expected, and I imagined it was best for me that they did not. We sang a hymn in our Wednesday nights bible study that reads like this. " I will leave it all to Jesus, for I know that he understands"

    That is one lesson that Dad needs to learn, we would have much more peace, rest and happiness in our lives if we would do that. DAD.

  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010

    Two men were talking, one man said to the other this is Thursday, the answer he got was " I am to we need to get a drink of water. Dad.

    " When some feelers decide to retire, nobody knows the difference '

    The above by Kin Rhubarb.

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r@aol.com


    We do worry about all you our friends who have been having so many things to go through, It makes us sad and we want you all to know that, we hope that it will soon be over and we all can return to a normal life, we are glad that God above knows and is planing all that is good and best for us all. We want to trust him. DAD


    Mary and Prince are going to sleep a little longer this morning and Mary really deserves it. She spent most of the day yesterday working on our printer and she did get it to working perfectly, She is so much help to me. Dad.

    This is going to be all for today, I did not produce even one smile, I will try to be better prepared in the morning

    We are sending our love and hopes that things will soon be better and that we can get back to leading a normal life

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD!

    All the talk around here is about this hurricane. I'm hoping that she chooses to head back to sea. Not looking forward to having all that rain and wind. I'll enjoy the sunshine today while I can.

    Take care, and don't do too much today. Mary has the right idea,sleeping in.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I hope you got to sleep in this morning as well. We were suppose to be up early and on the road south to Annapolis MD but late last night we decided to stay north and inland rather than risk the winds and rains of Hurricane Irene. Though disappointing not to be present for a Naval Retirement Ceremony, it really is the sensible thing to do.

    You use the word "normal" in today's blog. The one thing I learned about "normal" is it is always changing and we must change with it. I think you have learned that well throughout your long life. A cup of x-bold coffee does add some normalcy to our day, so do sit with Prince on your lap as you sip a cup or two. Have a calm, peaceful day.
    ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Are you kidding? You ALWAYS produce a smile Dad! Just stopping by to say hello this morning, wishing I were there with you having a cuppa Joe.
    Have a lovely day Dad...I will talk to you later!
    I love you,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Your friends who posted before me are wise, aren't they, Dad? And yes, I am SMILING, too, after reading your post -- this is where I always visit to find refuge from all the news and other not-so-smiley stuff ;) and you never fail! Hoping you will all enjoy a leisurely day, with lots of good iced coffee and some of your wonderful tomatoes! and stay out of the heat and rain(?); also wishing you all a good, safe weekend. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3