Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUUAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY ONE .DAD'S

" Full of pep and ready to go, Are you ?




Good Morning.




I am coming to you full of Vim, Vigor and Vitality, do you want to join me ? We are going to have so much fun this week. You can see that I did sleep in a little this morning. As I write it is 6:25 a.am. I usually have about 4 hours of writing done by this time, Now it is going to be a little more relaxed life for me and I hope that you will be there with me.



The above caused me to think of something that happened in my young days, that was a long time ago. In one of my first jobs I worked a feed store and we sold a chicken feed called " Full of Pep " and there was a picture of two roosters fighting on the front of the bag, some of you may remember that feed, it was a good and popular feed. I would like to hear if you have.



I am not going to say more right now, just wanted you to know that I am here and in a happy mood, tonight is our Bible study night, our study is Colossians chapters 1=2 and 3.



I will be outside for a little while than back to the house to sit with Prince, I am not gone for good, I am as close as my phone 616-577-8495



BYE BYE DAD



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful morning here and you made it even more beautiful with your joyful voice. You do seem to be feeling calm and rested after what had to be a stressful day for you and you family.

The birds are singing loudly outside my window. I think they came to tell me the birds at your house are happy and well feed.

I picked the last of the season's red tomatoes on Sunday right before the hurricane rains and winds came to town. It is sad to no longer see red tomatoes from my kitchen window. We ate that last one yesterday and I have you to thank for a successful 2nd growing season.

After doing your garden and animal work be sure to sit and admire it all. I know Prince will enjoy sitting with you. And as your friend in California says...C.A.T. is the best therapy. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Found this info about DAD on Tennessee Granddaddy blog:

Dad had angiogram procedure yesterday on his left leg to improve circulation. He is a strong man, and went through the procedure with ease, but unfortunately they could not insert any stents. He’ll be continuing to visit the Wound Center and seeing the Vascular surgeon routinely. He’ll be back on his golf cart in just a few days. Don’t forget, his 98th birthday is Friday.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you are feeling great this morning. Enjoy your day!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Your plan for the day sounds excellent, Dad. I'd love to do that also, but have lot of work to do. It's good that your test went well; hope the doctor and care team will be able to help you to have comfort and best of health. A little bird tells us you are going to have a special day on Friday ;) and we hope it is wonderful! What are you going to be doing then? I see Sara's Mom knows what's what ;)

Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

Hope your procedure went well. I no longer have tomatoes thanks to Irene...but I did have a good season. A few days late, but Happy Anniversary for blogging and a few days early...but Happy Birthday!

Hugs from the East Coast!