Monday, August 29, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY NINE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it-think of others "

Good Morning

You know that I like Monday morning the best of any morning in the week. Do you think that I am a strange man, that is alright a lot of others do think that, but I am glad that they still love me, and read all this foolish things that I try to write

One of the reasons that I like Mondays is that I get restless sitting around on Saturday and Sunday and it feels so good to be back in the harness again Dad.

I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r for more information. DAD

AMAZING.

WOW... How many hours do you think went into choreographing and practicing this? It is really beautiful.

Chinese hands. [VIDEO]

Today

Sunshine. High 31C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

A mainly sunny sky. High 88F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph

Another beautiful day to do nothing,  would you like to join me I would be happy to have you, I am getting tired of doing nothing by myself, would a cup of Trucks Sumatra  extra bold tempt you ? I have plenty ready and it smells so good. DAD

" We have reached the point where  two many folks want to retire before they go to work "

Taken from Over the Hill and on a roll.

I don't feel like that I have produced even a little grin this morning, failed again. And you know what I am seeking to produce tomatoes, roses and smiles.About all that  have told you is that I am here feeling good and ready for another day of work.

" Growing old- its not nice but its interesting"

By August Strindberg

" Eat more possum."

By the little red hen.

If my life is spared another day I want to see you again in the morning.

I am sending Love and best wishes to a troubled world.

BYE    BYE    DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning. Looks as thought we survived the storm unscathed. Lots and lots of rain yesterday. Our lawn is VERY squishy! Luckily, no trees fell down near us. I did see that the main road that leads to our house was closed last night. HOpefully it is passable to take the dogs for a much needed walk this morning.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am ready for a coffee break and knew just where to come to enjoy a good cup of Sumatra and get a few smiles too. I watched the HANDS video and it is delightful and amazing and beautiful. Just what I needed while resting these hands that have been cutting up branches that Irene brought down last night. It will take most of the day to get the grounds cleaned up but we had no flooding or house damage. And, it is a beautiful day to do work outdoors, especially after spending yesterday indoors in a dark and dreary house without power.

I hope between your health care visits and exercises you can sit outside and enjoy the beauty that we appreciate so much more after it has been threatened. Relax and enjoy the creatures around your gardens. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
We weathered the storm but our flight home was canceled. Fortunately, we were able to get a flight out of nyc on Wednesday. It has been a delightful visit with the grandbabies and family. I hope you are well and enjoying a ride around the garden in your golf cart. The sun is shining and it is a glorious day. My daughater went to work but my son-in-law's company canceled work for today. It is time to play "dollhouse" with my granddaughter. Aloha from NYC.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, stripey Prince:

Beautiful video, Dad -- thanks for sharing! Glad you are looking forward to another week, and yes, it is a troubled world, but you DO bring us SMILES every day! all over the world. Not a lot of other people I can think of that that would apply to ;)

Very hot here (again) but I feel we are blessed for not having to go through what so many on the East Coast are enduring. Praying they will all be okay.

Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams, who also say "love possums!" ;)