Friday, September 16, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY FOUR

Love is the kingdoms banner, lift it against the sky, over the fields 0f battle, where the needy cry.

Good Morning

It is so nice to wake up to a new day and to be in a Happy mood, being thankful for that new clean sheet  that God gladly gives  us all each morning .It is spotless at the moment, but how long will it will it stay clean ?

We all live in a cold, cruel and dirty world, its all around us on every side, we do need to be very careful today and not let any of that cling to us, No I am not a preacher, I have just lived in this world a little over 98 years, and I have experienced  and saw a lot of things that can happen before you realize it, so please take this old grey headed mans advice for one time, and you might thank me for it later in your life.

About Me

My Photo

Dad
I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. That is still my desire. Since then I have added roses and smiles. I will be glad for any comments or criticism

I am feeling extra good this Friday morning , I feel like I could whip a wild cat all by myself if I just had one cup of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold, and you know that it is ready and if you were here you could share a cup with me, I would like to talk with you, it would help me a lot, you know that I love all of you. DAD

Today..9/16/11

Cloudy. High 21C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

A male retiree says he's been playing golf occasionally -- But with days only ending with y.

and here is one more good one

Retirement is the ugliest word in our language.

By Ernest Hemmingway

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008....This is the good days with Dad, I wish that was possible today, but all good days do come to an end. Sweet memories that will never leave me, ( please turn on sound and slide show and enjoy. Dad )

    Before I leave you this morning I would like to bring a few things to your attention, one is that I do sell advertising at a good fair price. how does $1.00 a day sound to you. no long contracts to sign, I can start you in a moments notice and stop it the same way,  white6416r@aol.com. get in touch with old Dad'

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver... This is very helpful.  DAD.

    I must go I need one more cup of x bold, then I need to get out of here and see if I can stir up a little dust today, I think that I can.

    I hope to be able to hop in here again in the morning, now you be good today; Sending my love to all the needy world

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning Dad! It's Friday, a good day for me. Looking forward to the weekend after my first full week back at school.

    We'll spend lots of time outside

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    It is such a beautiful cool breezy morning here after a very chilly night...fall is definitely in the air and soon we will see lots of orange, red, and yellow leaves everywhere. My Philadelphia sister is coming to visit on Wednesday for a few days and I plan to take them to Vermont to hopefully see some fall foliage. Vermont is still recovering from the devastating effects of IRENE but the natural beauty will be shining on them soon.

    With my Sumatra in hand I viewed your 2008 Tomato Garden Album. I loved every photo,especially the ones with you standing next to plants as tall as you and my favorite is #44, your hand ready to pluck off a perfect tomato. Now I know I will be buying a Sweet 100 Cherry Tomato plant next season. Sara always has the very sweetest cherry tomatoes awith too many for her to eat from one of these plants.

    Have a wonderful weekend...looks like perfect weather in TN as well. ..Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, stripey Prince:

    Well, Dad, even though I'm very glad you're feeling so good today, instead of whipping him, why don't you stroke that wild cat instead? ;) *PURRS*

    Hoping your afternoon is going well and that you're drinking some good coffee to get you through the day. It's looking Autumn-ish here ;) and we're all glad of the cooler weather. Wishing you all a good weekend, safe journeys, some nice relaxation, and love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3