Monday, September 26, 2011

DADS MONDAY ENTRY THREE Thousand ONE HUNDRED NINETY ONE

Time is so preci0us-do not waste any of it.Dad

Good Morning.

I am glad to be back again on this new Monday morning. We had a good week end, wonderful meeting and then guest for lunch, southern fried chicken, you can't beat that with a stick, now I am restless and wanting to get out of here and in the swing of things, the first thing for me will be going toHyperbic oxygen trerpapy at 10 a'm. and after that is over in about two hours back to Dads house and get started for the day.

I do want to ask about you. I hope that you are feeling as good as I am, I feel that way again this morning that I could whip a Tiger all by myself. If you are not feeling so good , what about a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee. I do want all my friends to feel good because I love you.

Mary and I are going to be in our church convention this week, it is here in Knoxville, The meetings will be on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and three meetings each day except Sunday only two that day, these meetings are a great help to us, I wish that you could be there with us. DAD

These two had been married for a few years, one day the wife said to her husband honey you never do tell me that you love me, his answer was this, Honey I told you forty years ago that I love you and if. I ever change  my mind I will let you know.

Don't ever be ashamed to tell some one that you love them, I know several that are, and that is not good.

DAD

This is all until later in the morning, all kinds of trouble, who should I blame myself, google, AOL Dell any way I will be back by early afternoon.

BYE   BYE   DAD 

5 comments:

Sara said...

Well, you are in good spirits this morning.

I had a very busy weekend. I think CHewy and Oreo are looking forward to me going to work today, so that they can take a long nap!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

You are so good at making people SMILE.. this morning you actually have me laughing.

I am so glad the convention is in Knoxville this year. I know you enjoy the annual convention even though you are really tired at the end of the week. This year with it being close to home and all the new energy you have from your therapy should make it a wonderful week.

Have a very pleasant day. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
You have a lot on your plate this week. Maybe you will need to pack a thermos of extra bold to take to the convention with you. This will be a time of renewal and great joy. Pace your energy. You certainly will be bringing smiles to the folks who haven't seen you since last year. Dad's getting younger and wiser! The HBOT works! Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
You have a lot on your plate this week. Maybe you will need to pack a thermos of extra bold to take to the convention with you. This will be a time of renewal and great joy. Pace your energy. You certainly will be bringing smiles to the folks who haven't seen you since last year. Dad's getting younger and wiser! The HBOT works! Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, and wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.''