Saturday, September 17, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY FIVE

Live for others every day, it will bring you a lot more peace than living for yourself. Dad.

Good Morning.

I hope that all my friends are doing well this favorite morning of the week, we all are looking for a little renewing and relaxing so we will be better able to meet the enemy of our souls on Monday morning, don't worry he will be there waiting on you

I have wanted for a long time to tell you a little of what goes own each morning at the Hyperbaric oxygen therapy from the time we arrive until we are tucked in our car for the  trip home. What I am going to talk about is kindness. I am not going to call any names because I might leave some one out, just the kindness that we receive.

Mary and I try to arrive in their parking lot around 9 A.M. them Mary calls to the office and in seconds there stands a young man with a wheel chair to take me to the waiting room where we are prepared for the treatments , and the lady  who meets us there is so sweet, she seems to know every one by their first name.

Now the kindness does really begin. We are taken to the place where we enter by some of the kindest young men that you could ever meet.They make sure that you are seated and have blankets to keep you warm, then you are prepared for the oxygen, hoods and all that goes with it. And all during the two hour stay one of these young men stay with us,to watch over us and see that all is well. Now do you call that kindness. Dr Hall I do think that you have the best group of workers, that I have seen, they work so closely together with no complaints. DAD

I did not get your permission to write this Dr Hall, please read it today and let me know if is alright , if not I can remove any are all of it,  Dad at white6416r@aol.com I hope to see you Monday morning.

 Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

I have been told to always respect my elders. Its just getter harder and harder to find one

and another good one

They tell us that life begins at 40 but they don't tell us what kind of life

These two above from Over The Hill & on a Roll

Today

Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 26C. Winds light and variable.

Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 79F. Winds light and variable.

I am sure that you remember how I work on this Saturday journal. I keep it open until mid afternoon for any thing new that some of you might have to send me. this is the last one until Monday morning, but you can read this one all day Sunday

Please use the side panels for more. So I am not gone just hanging around sipping on that Starbucks  x bold 'mm good.

Sending my love to all the world, and I do think of all of you every Day

Just a short note after our Sunday morning meeting , I feel so much better now, I believe that I can face what ever comes my way. Dad

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Going to a hospital or medical center is always a bit scary and intimidating. You, however, are so relaxed about your long visits and treatments because of the kind and gentle way you are treated. It is important for Dr. Hall to hear positive things about the staff... you see more of them than of the doctor. I also know that the kindness is working in both directions...when you leave they are all saying "what a kind and gentle man Mr. White is". If you tell them some of those quotes from Over the Hill and on a Roll, they are also smiling and laughing. You make their day, in a difficult profession, a pleasant one. Just like you make our days more pleasant by offering us coffee, stories, poems, quotes, and I won't forget SMILES and Tomato advice.

Have a pleasant weekend. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

What a nice group of people that help you out at your treatments.

I've had a busy morning~walking dogs, doing errands, and cleaning the house. Took a lunch break with you today. Now, the weather is getting warmer and the sun is shining. Guess I ought to spend some time outside and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful Sunday morning. How grand that you were able to attend your Sunday meeting. The HBOT is refreshing for your body and the meeting is refreshing for your soul.
You are in good hands. Your good spirit keeps us refreshed and in smiles. Thanks. Aloha....Sara's aunt