Saturday, September 24, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY

Time is so precious- do not waste it. Dad.

Good Morning,

I am always happy when I start writing this journal on Saturday morning, I know that there is some rest, renewing and relaxing coming  up, because I do not write a journal on Sunday, but this one written today if for you to view on Sunday that is if you have some  time to waste, Now this don't make sense, I am telling you right up above that time is precious do not waste it. Oh well I think that you have learned enough about me through the years to not expect very much this early in the morning, and since I have not even had my x bold coffee. Come back at around noon today and maybe I will be  a little better to get along with, I am contrary right now. Dad

"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out "

By James B Conan.

"The harder you work the luckier you get "

By Gary Player.

" When some people  decide to retire you seldom notice the difference "

From Over The Hill & On A Roll.

Here below is part of a poem given to us by Trula Berry that we enjoyed very much, Trula composed this . Mary met Trula at the place where I take my oxygen treatment, Dad The title of the poem is

The Helm of the Ship

"And we as God's children, let's trust his command

All the way homeward, be led by His hand

Just love and trust Him as we make the trip,

Remember God's hand is at the helm of the ship."

We will have the rest of this poem included in my next Entry.

  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    Today

    Times of sun and clouds. High 25C. Winds light and variable.

    Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 78F. Winds light and variable.

    I hope that all is well with my friends all around this world this day, and I hope that I have been able to at least make you smile, at least a grin.

    " No one ever went broke saving money " by DAD

    I do want to remind my world wide readers that I do sell advertising in this world wide journal at bargain price write old Dad  and he will quote you, No contracts to sign and  no deposits

    white6416r@aol.com..

    My email address

    I am bring this to a close, even though  I am not done, as usual I will be around until mid afternoon, I have a few things to tell you about Dr. Hall and all that he is doing for old Dad.

    It is all good and I do want to thank him and his kind and helpful  helpers always smiling. Thanks Dr. Hall. DAD.

    I am sending my love to all this troubled world.

    If I am spared you will have to put up with me on Monday

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi DAD,
    You got me more than smiling, this morning. You have me chuckling. The poem reinforces the lesson you give us and the life you try to lead. Trula could see your goodness. We have a beautiful blue sky and the promise of a wonderful day. I think you do, too. Enjoy.
    May you and Mary be refreshed at Bible Study tomorrow. Aloha from Hawaii.....Sara's aunt