Sunday, September 11, 2011

DADS SPECIAL SUNDAY MORNING NOTE THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE_ A

Good Morning.

I know and you know that I am not supposed to be writing this journal on Sunday. But I feel that I must just say good morning  to let you know that I am sill around, feeling good, and wishing that you have a profitable week end, keep relaxed and calm, you will enjoy your  time much more. Sending my love

BYE   BYE   DAD

A professor at CCNY for a physiological psych class told his class about bananas. He said the expression 'going bananas' is from the effects of bananas on the brain. Read on:

Never, put your banana in the refrigerator!!!
This is interesting.

After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way again.

Bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.
But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit.
It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope your Sunday is filled with some good rest and relaxation there.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sunday is always a good day for contemplating and relaxing. This Sept 11th Sunday is also a day for reflection. Our local paper printed the photos of local people killed on that horrific day 10 years ago...one, Donald Kauth was a brilliant math teacher I had in college; one, John Reo was a fiance of Sara's friend and co-worker; one, Rev Michael Judge was a priest from the college where my husband teaches. May they rest in peace.

...Sara's Mom