Thursday, September 22, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT

.DO not waste today living  for yourself  = Live for others. DAD

Good Morning,I hope that all of you are feeling happy and able to get to your job in a good humor, that is smiling , I think that the boss will be more pleased with that than a frown.

Well Jim has returned to Kingsport so Mary is back on the job this morning, she does seem happy to be back, I think that she missed all of you because she would ask about you often  , we are glad to have her back be cause we all Love Mary.

It looks like that Dr Hall has changes our schedule a little, usually when we pull onto their free parking lot, in just minuets some one arrives with a wheel chair and take me to prepare me for the two hour in the oxygen chamber that I love. It is doing me so much good that I myself am surprised

But this morning will be a big change, and it was a surprise to us. When they pick us up in the parking lot we are going to visit Heather who is in another department, we met Heather a few years ago, and have always valued her help, and it is going to be interesting to have a visit with her again.

It will be time for that oxygen soon Dr Hall get me back there and ready for it, I do not want to miss this, honestly this is the main reason for me to be here. Dad.

We are so thankful for all the young men and women the Dr mills give us to serve us always with a smile

More later in the day. Dad

We did have a wonderful time this morning, visiting with Heather and others along the way, it did take the starch out of me, after a few hours  of sleep I do feel more like my self and by  morning I will be ready to face any thing that comes up with a smile. DAD

I am not going to say more here this evening , I do hope to see you here  early in the morning, I will have the Sumatra x bold ready, maybe that will entice you to get out of your bed

I am sending my love your way.

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad that you have such wonderful people caring for you. That makes it so much more pleasant.

More rain here. Not good for all those people still trying to clean up after all the flooding. Our school has sponsored another local school which was devastated during the floods. We'll be donating school supplies, as well as clothing for the children.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, stripey Prince:

Welcome back, Ms. Mary ;) and hope you got some good rest and relaxation. We all need that from time to time.

Dad, I hope whatever department you visit, they have nothing but good reports on you ;)

Wishing you all a good afternoon and sending love and PURRS (and from Baby Su, a special mew for Prince) from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

Good night DAD...

Sorry about not visiting earlier. I had a leisurely morning with our company and than a wonderful day near Hudson ny. We visited the home of our8th President...Martin Van Buren. Our tour guide Lou was so informative...we were so happy to have him. We learned much about the president, the house and the time period. We were home a short time and our power went out. Dinner was by flash lights and candles and the sausage sauce I just made was served over bread since I could not cook pasta on my electric range. I felt like the servants in Van Buren's days.

Tomorrow we will travel to Williamstown, MA to the Clark museum so I may be late visiting but I will be thinking of you and Mary. Have a great evening. ...Sara's Mom