Thursday, September 15, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE

Good Morning

To days Weather.

Showers and thundershowers early. High 21C. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Showers and a possible thunderstorm in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

This is not very good weather to do all that I had planed for today, what am I going to do, I had planed a very busy busy day. I don't have very much in mind to talk about.

The only think that I can think  of is oxygen and I don't want to tire you out with this subject. But it has done so much for me that I just  had to let you know that I am a happy man. One of the nurses that visit me was so pleased  to see the great improvement in my as we say " Get up and go " And I am glad for that, because I do love to work. And you know that tomato season will soon be here, stop in and I will show you how to make a good tomato sandwich , now you will have to furnish the dressing

Now I am telling Hyperbaric oxygen therapy that I will be there for a treatment at 10 A. M., and they had better be good to me today.  I want a good seat where I can get out in a hurry when it is over. I need to get to my job of producing SMILES DAD.

I am going to stop with this for right now, when I return I will have lots more to tell you .

Here is a little quote that I like.

" I would like to be rich enough to throw away the soap after the letters are worn off "

By Andy Rooney.

Sending my love to all of you

BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Going to be a rainy and cool day here. I'm looking forward to the "cool" part.

Love the Andy Rooney quote. He is such a funny and wise man.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is raining here as well as in TN...it feels cool and breezy. So glad I got the outdoor work done yesterday. I did visit your CAM #3 yesterday. It is so much clearer and I could easily see the fountain dancing and the feeders filled...no wonder you want to be outdoors. Your neighbors must so enjoy your yard and your smiles.

Andy Rooney is very funny and I enjoy watching him on Sunday evenings. Many of his newspaper stories are about his home in Rensselaerville, a beautiful hill town a few miles from us. I have never seen him here but I have seen him several times in New York City. I think you and he would get along very well...both full of wisdom and able to make us smile and laugh.

Hope you get home in time for a relaxing tomato sandwich lunch...I'll have mine with mayo and a little dill or oregano please!

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
We took a long beach walk this morning and there was sunshine to spare. Perhaps, tomorrow, the cloud will move away from the sun in your neighborhood. Looks like there are
lots of Andy Rooney fans around your coffee pot today. Thanks for the smiles. May the HBOT
staff keep you grounded.(But then, it isn't hot air) Aloha from HI.......Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like you are definitely getting a lot of good from your oxygen treatments, Dad -- gosh, if they're that good, I think everyone should get them, don't you? ;)

Hope you've been enjoying your day even if the weather wasn't made to order, and that you'll all have a good evening. Looking forward to the Tomato Sandwich 101 lesson and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3