Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE

 

" Time is so precious- please do not waste it, use it in helping some lonely soul   to keep on going in this path of life, then when evening comes you will feel good.  "Dad

Good Morning.

I am wondering how all of my friends are getting along this  early in the morning at 2:10 A.M. eastern time. I don't usually ask about you first, I seem to always start talking about old Dad. I am  going to  do some about that and do as I my self say " Live and think more about my friends, after all you are all that I have and I love you, And about Dad he is doing good feeling better than I have in many days, if fact I am thinking about tomatoes season would hurry and arrive, I am already planing on what varieties and how many to get in the ground. Life is wonderful when you are able to enjoy it .

I do not have very much planned for today, after my treatment  with Hyperbaric oxygen therpy at 10 A. M. you will find me outside checking on the Wildlife Habitat that I enjoy so much, and after that looking over the grounds to what has gone wrong during the night.

  • Glen in Austraila

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r for more information. DAD.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    These three cameras above are working and are interesting. DAD.

  • A cup of Starbucks Sumatra x bold would sure taste good to me right now. I wish that we could really share a cup together and not just pretend that we are, but being miles apart hinder that. I will tell you what we could really do, if you are ever passing through Knoxville just give us a call and Mary and I will actually have a cup with you, and we will bring  Prince with us, he would enjoy that. DAD

    Enough rambling on and on and not getting even a little grin, I am slipping, not doing my job right, but I will be back again in the morning trying to do a  better job. Sending my Love to all of this troubled world

    BYE     BYE     DAD.

    3 comments:

    Sara said...

    I hope your treatment goes well this morning.

    Oreo and Chewy are getting so much exercise at our new house, I've had to start feeding them more! THey are real happy about that. Oreo is loving his walks in the woods, with all kinds of new smells. Im sure you have lots of interesting smells in your wildlie habitat.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am so happy to know you are doing so well and already looking forward to another tomato season. I am still breaking down the garden beds and preparing for winter, the planters have been washed and stacked and are ready for the attic. The weather has been perfect for working outdoors, though I do have to spray myself and my clothes to keep away the many mosquitoes. All the rain has made for a vicious season. I needed a cup of coffee before facing them again and I knew just where to come. And, it really would be wonderful if one of our trips south lead us near Knoxville. I would love to see that contagious smile and walk around your habitat and of course share a cup of coffee with you, Mary, and Prince.

    I am smiling just thinking about it. Have a wonderful day. Hope you get to spend some of it outdoors riding around the garden.
    ..Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    *BIG SMILE* after reading your post, and wish we could all share a pot of coffee, too -- I can just imagine how Prince and The Magnificent Seven would get along together! ;) He must be getting very grown-up and magnificent -- wish we were there to admire him and listen to his purrs.

    Very glad to hear you are feeling so well, and hoping you are having a fine day making sure your Wildlife Habitat is just "so". We have new stock of bird food, so birds AND cats are happy. Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3