Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY SEVEN

Keep true and faithful to the end, whatever comes your way, it won't be long. Dad.

Good Morning

Today

Showers. High 25C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

I would like to find out about you this morning. I know that you are still resting in a nice warm bed, where I should be, but I am happy where I am doing what I like to do, and I intend to keep it up as long as I am able to sit at this keyboard . Some advice that I received in my youth that I never forgot and it does make sense " Never work at a job that you do not like, if you can help it, life is so short. "

Our Mary is still taking a few day off, we are missing  her so much, she will be back with me Monday morning, But I have no complaints about the service that I am getting from Jim, he is doing a real good job in taking care of old contrary DAD, He gets me to the Hyperbaric oxygene therapy every morning and waits for two hours for me, just the same as Mary has been doing, Waiting is hard work

I do want to tell you that this treatment is doing wonders for me, and I highly recommend it to all of you. When I come away from the treatment I feel so much better, more get up and go, and able to enjoy life, I am even planning a Tomato Garden this coming spring.  And the Kindness there  you will receive is wonderful  If you ever have a chance to try this please take Dads advice and do it.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • I am sipping on some Starbuucks Sumatra x bold coffee , if you happen to be passing this way stop in and I will share a cup with you. I will leave my front door unlocked for you.

    I don't like to mention this so much but I do sell advertising space in this journal at a good price write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and let old Dad quote you something that you can't turn down.

    Even though I have not done much good again this morning, no smiles not even a grin, maybe after our little trip this morning if I am not to tired I can tell you more, I do want to send my love and the best of good wishes to every one of you, If not before I hope to be back on Wednesday

    BYE     BYE     DAD

    5 comments:

    Sara said...

    GoodTuesday morning to you. Looks like a rainy day here today. I'll be inside most of the day, so no big deal.

    The bridge to our house is very close to being repaired. They poured the concrete yesterday, and it looks wonderful. Now, we wait for it to dry and then they should pour the blacktop on Wednesday. While it has been a hassle being without a bridge, it has forced us to become friendly with all our new neighbors. They are all so nice, and have excellent sense of humors.

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I hope by now you've had that good cup of coffee and have a SMILE on your face. Glad Jim is taking good care of you while Mary takes a nice break away. Have a terrific Tuesday!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    You never disappoint us. You are always ready with a SMILE and a great cup of coffee and an nice long chat. Your Rose Album is beautiful and makes me want to inhale deeply and capture the scents. I know you lost many of your roses to that spring storm that also took away your tomato plantings. I hope the new bushes blossomed and gave you pleasure this summer.

    I think next spring is going to be a good one for the new healthier you so keep dreaming about next year's tomato crop and rose garden. In the meantime enjoy the natural habitat and all the animals thrieving in it.

    Is Jim serving fish for dinner? Have a good week with your loving son. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Good Afternoon, DAD,
    I can not imagine Jim being bored while he waits for you. Instead, I picture him exploring the hospital, chatting with staff and visitors, researching on his computer,
    or reading fish tales. You are loved. Planning your tomato garden makes sense. You know how quickly the season can creep up if you put it off too long. Have a lovely afternoon. Aloha from HI.........Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Glad to hear Ms. Mary is being so ably "spelled" and that you continue to feel good after your oxygen treatments, Dad. Just took a look at your latest Rose Garden album and you sure do have some beauties there. Looks like a couple of my family's oldest plants are going to need replacing soon, but the rest are doing well and their beauty and fragrance lifts the spirits very much. I've been researching different things on Wikpedia and really enjoying how much there is to be learned there on almost any subject you want to name.

    Wishing you all the best and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3