Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINEY NINE TWO

Time is precious-do not waste ii

Good Morning

We had some very sad news last night, when you read 

Dad's Smile Album you will see Vickis mom, Vicki called last night and said that she had passed away, we can hardly believe it is true. Those two have meant very much to us in every way. Vicki has sent me so many gifts , any direction that I look in the house I can say Vicki sent me that. Mary and I are so sorry  and we are hoping for the best for her. Mary is sending her love and old  Dad is also saying Vicki I love you. we would like for her to come and see us sometime. Real soon.

I really don't feel like writing a journal this morning but I am going to try. Our schedule is about the same as always, Mary get me two Hyperbarieoxygen therapy and I spend two hours of my life breathing that wonderful oxygen with a hood over my head and I have  confidence that it is helping me and the ones that are in there with me. I don't see why so much  time is spent on an old 98 year old man. But they are as kind to me as if I were 18. Wonderful kindness that you don't find in this world anymore.Dr. Hall you should be proud of the smiling faces that all of us see every day. DAD

Today

A few clouds. High 26C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Partly cloudy. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album
  • Dad's Songbirds and Roses
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is of the fruit family, wisdom is knowing not to use it in an fruit salad, Eric,

  • Mary and I are going to be at our church convention, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We wish that you could be with us.

    We will try to send you a few GEMS each day. Dad

    Will you let me stop with this now, under the conditions  which I am  working. I do feel good in health but all that has took place has made me sad, but I know that MoM would want us to keep on going unto the end, it help to know that. DAD

    Pleas use the side panel for all that I have left out, and I do hope that I will be able to hobble back here in the morning.

    I Love You.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD....

    Yesterday you had me laughing. Today I have tears of sadness reading of the kindness of Vicki and your loss of a dear friend. It makes your reminder to us "Time is precious" be more than just words.

    So many people are kind to you because you radiate kindness. God still needs your help and I am certain there is at least one person caring for you at Dr. Hall's who is feeling or doing better because of you. Do had a peaceful day.
    ...Sara's Mom

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I'm sorry to hear about Vicki's mom. It never gets easier to loose a friend. Glad those treatments are doing you so much good. I'm glad that you are getting to go to your church convention once again. I'll be looking forward to those gems.

    madcobug said...

    So sorry about Vicki's Mom. May God with her family and friends and bring peace to them.
    You and Mary enjoy the convention when it gets here. Glad that you are breathing better. Helen

    Anonymous said...

    Dear DAD,
    I went to your garden of smiles to see Vicki's Mom and her warm, beautiful smile. My arms are around all of you. Vicki's Mom will always be a source of good energy for her. She will always miss her and always love her.
    We look forward to you sharing some of the GEMS of the convention with us. It is a fine time of the year. You will be refreshed. Aloha from HI......Sara's aunt