Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY TWO

Good Morning.

Well I do need to ask again, how are things going in your part of this world ? At this early hour 1:34 A.M eastern time. I am expecting a busy day so I do need to get stated moving early. I did have a wonderful time yesterday. I hope that you will not tire of me talking about the Hyperbaric oxygen therapy that I am taking each morning, it is doing me lots of good, I am so much stronger and I have that desire to get out and work, which I had lost. What a joy it is to want to work. Dad.

I see that I am running about normal I see down at the bottom I am saying that this is Monday morning and we all know that it is Wednesday. I was not able to erase that. Tonight is our bible study. We are studying Hewbrews chapter 1 & 2. We love our midweek studies, it helps to keep on going.

Today

Mostly sunny. Hot. High 32C. Winds light and variable.

Mostly sunny skies. Hot. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.

That weather above makes me smile, when I get settled down this morning you will find me sitting on the patio or running around the place on my golf cart, look for me if you like to look at old grey heady men that should have retired long ago, but they just would not quit , I don't think that 98 is to long to work if you feel like it, the important part is do you love to do it. I sure would miss all of you my faithful friends, I love you all. DAD

There a few things in the side panel that I do not mention as much as I should, First there are are the two books written by Vic Weals.  Then further you will see two pictures that you can click on and see more Oreo and Prince, There is lots in that panel that you will enjoy every day.

I would like to say that I do sell advertising at a reasonable price, write Dad   for prices. white6416r@AOL.COM

This is enough for today, I hope to see you in the early morning. I am sending my love to all the world.

BYE     BYE     DAD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dad ~ I know I have not commented lately ~ but I do not like to comment as anonymous ~ but I still read your entries ~ Ally ~ Lifewithally x

Sara said...

Good morning. Glad to hear that you have some extra energy these days. Maybe you could keep up with Chewy? I'm sure having a hard time! He has so much energy.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

You and your energy do inspire me to get out there and do some work. I feel so good after all the outdoor work I did yesterday...tired but a good tired. The last of the tomato plants are gone but I saved the last of the very small tomatoes...all green so you know what I plan to do with those tonight...DAD's Fried Green Tomatoes....YUMMY!

Now that you are feeling better you are probably back to participating at the weekly Bible study meetings...and with all your wisdom that is very important. Have a wonderful "Wednesday" from morning till night.
...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
When we feel good, we almost shout out our love of life. The HBOT is doing what it was invented to do. We are pleased. You are putting smiles on the faces of your family and friends which give you pleasure. Even Prince purrs with a distintive purring smile. It will be a fine evening. Your fellow Bible Study Group Members will feel your grace and joy. Aloha from HI.......Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Good, hard work keeps us young, strong, and out of trouble, don't you agree, Dad? I always pray to be able to keep working all my life because it's when people sit around and do nothing that they start to go to seed.

So glad that your oxygen treatments are going so well for you. I know the birds, squirrels and everyone out in your Wildlife Habitat aren't going to have any reason to complain. ;)

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3