Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY SEVEN

This is the day that that God  has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it.

Good Morning

Today

A few thunderstorms possible. High 25C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Looks like a chance of more rain and the premature  lower for this day, glad that we do not have very much planed for today. Tonight is our bible study, we are studying Hebrews chapters 3 & 4, and the meeting is at our home so Mary and I will not have to get out on the road at night.

Jim and I will be leaving home around 9 A.M this morning, We will be going for my 2 hour oxygen treatment  at Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I do not want  to ever miss this. When I and  the nurses that dress my foot see it they are amazed at the improvement. No doubt about it I am ready to go to work. I do want to thank Dr, Hall and his friendly staff for all the help that they have given me. It seems to me that take great pleasure in helping you in every way that they can, without complaining . If any of you ever get an offer to try this for your self, take it. DAD

I am not going to say any more right now, I will be back during the day.

Remember the faithful side panel  to your right, he knows a lot and would like to help you and tell you all that I have to offer you, but one thing that he don't have is that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee, you will have to get that from Dad and he has  it ready

Sending my love to all the countries of the world. I plan to see you tomorrow if  God spares my life another Day.

BYE     BYE     DAD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Yes, this is the day that the Lord hath made and yes, we are rejoicing. The HBOT is working and your foot is begining to heal. That is big SMILE news. Well done! See you later when the coffee is ready. Aloha from HI.......Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Oh, we are all smiling now that your foot is showing some signs of improvement. Wonderful news!

I hope that, after your treatment today, you get to spend some quiet time outside in your yard.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Soon you will be on the road with Jim for your HBOT. There is lots of joy going on between you and the staff. Joy and smiles and your positive attitude helps with healing. Mary is refreshed and now is busy getting the house ready for the evening Bible group. More joy and more smiles.

Have a pleasant day surrounded by friends and family. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I'm back for a big cup of Sumatra X Bold. I can smell the aroma from here. Bible Study tonight will be joyous and humbling. Blessings to you all. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

Oh, that is wonderful news about your foot improving and healing, Dad! Pretty soon you will undoubtedly be back in the garden feeding the birds and keeping everything just so. Big SMILE here, too and I'm hoping you still have a little coffee left -- I could do with some right about now, thank you.

Great idea to have your study at your home, too. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad, Great to hear that you are doing so well with the treatment. Glad Jim is here to help out. Take care.