Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY THREE

Live for others every day, not yourself

Time is so precious-do not waste it

Good Morning,

I will not be writing a regular journal this morning, We are trying to get ready for our convention no more  oxygen treatment until Monday morning, I am going to miss this very much.

Today

Times of sun and clouds. High 26C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Partly cloudy. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

I am feeling some better this morning, I know that things happen and we do not understand, but our God is looking down from heaven above and He is planing what is best what is good for us, so why worry ? We do need to trust in Him. DAD.

I wonder if any of my friends at the 0xygen treatment are reading this, I can see it all in, the different ones smiling and getting everyone ready to go. I will be think about you today and I hope that you do not forget me. Dad.

Jim and Beverly are coming this morning to help me get my golf cart over to the convention grounds it is a great help to me, I can walk a lot better but is is best to not over do.

We are going to enjoy this convention, I wish that you could be sitting there with us,

We are going to send you a few Gems each day, DAD

I had better stop and begin to look for Jim. He should be here soon. If you have any questions about all this feel free to write me and I will answer you, I do read my mail. white6416r@aol.com

Sending my love to you.

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you enjoy your convention this week.

We have been having a bit of Indian Summer here, and I admit I'm looking forward to a cool down. I'm ready for fall, crunchy leaves, and apple cider!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon DAD...

Another rainy day for us but a clear one for you and your family to travel to the convention. It will be delightful for to visit with friends you met in previous years and to make some new ones too. I think your checks will be hurting from smiling a lot. We know you will have a few GEMS for us. Enjoy yourself.

..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Now, you don't actually think the folks where you go for your oxygen treatments are going to forget you, do you, Dad? ;) I'm sure they are missing your SMILE right now. But they'll have to hold on until Monday, won't they? ;)

Wishing you comfort, safe journeys to and from your Convention, and all good things. I'm sure Prince will be welcoming when you get home. Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3