Friday, October 21, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWELVE

Good Morning

My Mood on this Friday morning is Happy. Now you tell me about yours.

Time is so short-do not waste it

I am working a little earlier  than usual this morning, as you know this is Friday and I always have a lot to do this day, getting ready for Sunday so I like to get all done that is possible this day. I will of course write a journal  in the morning that will be for Saturdays and Sundays reading , a little confusing. DAD. Well Dad always is, it takes him forever to do nothing.

Today..This report is for Dads garden

Abundant sunshine. High 15C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny skies. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

I might be able to get a little sun on this old gray head some time this after noon, we will be busy with that two hour oxygen treatment this morning, I don't like to miss this. Dr Hall told me yesterday that I am the oldest person that he have ever given this treatment 98 plus years old. I highly recommend it to you, it has done wonders for me DAD.

 

Favorite Links

       Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

I will be in and out this day, mostly in because I have lots to do, and while I am in this Happy mood and feeling so good I had better get to work.

The outdoor Wild Life Habitat is in terrible condition and I must get it in good shape for the winter months ahead, i can't let my birds and other wild life suffer. The red birds do no migrate in the winter here at my house they are with me all winter long, and I enjoyed seeing many yesterday, makes you smile to watch then.

I had a little more but I have forgot what is was, so why don't we end it with a cup  of Starbucks Sumatra x bold. I will say that I have had a wonderful morning here, and I will hope to see you Saturday. Say that coffee is good, what do you think Joan

I am sending Love to you, its all I have to offer, no riches to offer you, but riches pass away but Love will last until the end . Tell some one today that you Love them.

BYE     BYE     DAD

 

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am happy today as well. Today is Friday, and boy am I looking forward to the weekend!

Sending love to you, Mary and Prince this morning!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another Happy one for both of us. You will be smiling at HBOT and I will be smiling as people take my junk away at the neighborhood garage sale. Do you need an old set of cross country ski, DAD???

If these nice fall days continue, I think you will be able to get some work done in your habitat. But be sure to take care of yourself first...just filling the feeders is enough for now. Those red birds will be happy to visit.

Prince will be a happy cat to have you around all day over the weekend. Be sure to pamper him and he will pamper you in return.

Have a great weekend. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Hi DAD,
This must be the season for weeding out clutter. Joan is having a garage sale in NY and Jim is having one in TENN. I think I will have a look around and have one in HI. What a good feeling making room always is! I looked for you in your garden. You must have gone in for that coffee. I just poured myself a cup. Thanks for the love and smiles. Aloha from HI to you, Mary and Prince....Sara's aunt