Saturday, October 22, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTEEN

Good Morning.

My mood this Saturday  morning is of course Happy

Today

Sunshine. High 19C. Winds light and variable.

Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

Yesterday I received our standings in this world of blogs,  Here they are, 3213 entries , 4150 cities and 111 countries. Now here is a good place to advertise your products or service, Dad will be pleased to tell you what a bargain this is. white6416r@aol.com

You will find me on Face Book now.DAD

Over in our visitors   list this  morning   it shows a visitor from Taipei, Tai-pie / Tat makes me smile

Subject: Few: His Eye is on the sparrow

Birds are so fragile and vulnerable.  These amazing photos captured a drama with two of these little creatures that is every bit as poignant and heart-wrenching as any human story.  Kudos to the photographer.  The newspapers that carried these photos sold out in every country.

HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW
A female bluebird was hit by a car as she swooped low across the road, and the condition was soon fatal

1

Her male mate brought her food and attended her with love and compassion.

2

He brought her food again, but was shocked to find her dead.

3

He tried to move her - a rarely seen effort.

4

Aware his mate was dead and would never come back to him again, he cried out with adoring love . . .  and stood beside her with sadness and sorrow. 

5

Millions of people were touched after seeing these photos in America , Europe, Australia , and even India .  The photographer sold these pictures for a nominal fee to the most famous newspaper in France .  All copies of that edition sold out on the day these pictures were published.
And many people think animals and birds don't have brains or feelings.

You have just witnessed love and sorrow felt by God's creatures.

The Bible says that God knows when a sparrow falls.

Imagine how much He cares for us!
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, give fully.

If we don't stand for something , you'll fall for anything

From Fathers Book of wisdom

This above I so touching, I have  searched to see if there is a copy write on this, to no avail . If there is, will you email DAD and it will be removed at once. white6`416r@aol.com       DAD

I have been thinking of how much of my time is spent each day on things conserving my health, and is it worth it.  I spend 10 hours each week on the oxygen treatment, and many things each day, After all I am 98 years old and we know that my time here can not be very much longer. But I do want to spend the time that is left living for others, so if I am healthy maybe I can do a better job.

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intentions.

From a Fathers Book of Wisdom.

I write this journal each Saturday morning for you to view on Saturday and Sunday, and if all goes well I will see you  Monday with a cup of Starbucks Sumatra x bold in my hand and  smile on my face.

On this day we do not stop writing until late in the afternoon, waiting on all the interesting things that might be sent to me, so if what you need is not on this, just hold your horses it will be later in the morning.

Sending all my Love to you. Have you told any one that you Love them today? If not do it now.

BYE     BYE     DAD

 

5 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a wonderful story you give to us today. I have tears rolling down at the sight of the sparrow photos and I can hear the great loss felt. I am thinking you added the ending words of advise "Live simply, love generously, care deeply, give fully" because that is how you live everyday. Love you!
...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
What a splendid blog! You seem to be smiling from ear to ear. The HBOT renewed energy is being put to good use, as you work for us in joy and health. How wonderful that you drove to the Smokies to breath the fresh air and see October Dance. Aloha and Smiles from Hawaii....Sara's aunt

jack69 said...

Hi Dad, I stop by every once in awhile just to see how you are doing. Glad you
are still spry and kicking. Things are good in our world, glad they are in yours. Loved the entry by the way!
Sherry & Jack in Florida

Anonymous said...

In one of his books, anthropologist Loren Eiseley tells of one of his expeditions to capture birds alive for a zoo. He came upon a cabin that had been unoccupied for years. There were holes in the roof and birds had come in to roost in the rafters. Eiseley put a ladder against one of these beams, and with a flashlight, ready to momentarily blind the birds, he crept up to the rafters. He snapped on the light and immediately saw a pair of sparrow hawks. He reached out to grab them, and as he did, the male hawk, a bird not much bigger than a man’s fist, attacked Eiseley’s hand. The bird put up a terrific struggle, which gave his mate a chance to escape.

Eiseley was disappointed not to have captured the pair, but he had to admit that under the circumstances, he could not have handled them both.

He put the bird into a small box for the night, but the next morning, feeling somehow embarrassed by what he had done, he released it. As the bird rose into the sky, the cry of its mate came ringing down to meet it. Eiseley says: “when I heard that cry my heart turned over. It was not the cry of the hawk I had captured; for, by shifting my position against the sun, I was now seeing further up. Straight out of the sun’s eye, where she must have been soaring restlessly above us for untold hours, hurtled his mate ... I saw them both now. He was rising to meet her ... And from far up, ringing from peak to peak of the summits over us, came a cry of such unutterable and ecstatic joy that it sounds down across the years and tingles among the cups on my quiet breakfast table [as I recall it].

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online overnight delivery order xanax pills online - 1mg xanax to sleep