Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SIXTEEN

Good Morning.

My Mood is Happy on this Wednesday morning- and can you tell me why it should not be ?

Today

Mix of sun and clouds. High 24C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph

I know that you cannot tell the difference, but I am writing with a new key board this morning. We bought is yesterday after we finished the oxygen treatment. That is enough to make me happy, it is so much easer to work with this, it seems like that I have a new computer. Dad.

It seems like coffee is the only thing that I can think about at this early hour in the morning, and thou know with out asking that it will be Starbulks Sumatra x bold, what else. If this is to early for you I will have a fresh pot ready when you crawl 0ut of that warm bed.

Favorite Links

Our bible study is Hebrews the 12th chapter , they are a great help to me DAD

This will be all until after the treatments are over. Will have a little more then.

Love going your way.

BYE     BYE     DAD

 

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Enjoy your coffee this morning. I am. Its still very dark and raining out here in northern Ohio this morning.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

It is a good morning for more coffee..damp, rainy, and 30 degrees cooler here...44F right now.

Your typed words even look brighter this morning..guess you really needed that new keyboard. I did clean mine yesterday and I have to say today a lot or the keys are sticking especially the "s" key. I hope it works itself out with use.

Busy day for you..HBOT with smiling friends and Bible Study with other smiling friends. You are a lucky man. Enjoy the day and evening. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

So glad to hear you are happy, enjoying your coffee and your new keyboard -- a good one does make a difference, doesn't it? A good mouse or trackball does, too -- I'm beginning to think my right hand is practically grafted to my trackball ;)

I'm enjoying a little iced coffee, and preparing to do the rest of the cleaning of the house so my loved ones won't think I'm a useless servant to them ;) Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3