Friday, December 23, 2011

DAD’S FRIDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE

Good Morning,

Time is precious-do not waste it.  Dad

Dad and Sherry. Sherry is the Practice Manager at the the Hyperbaric  Center. My friend.

DadandSherryt2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1010244

Dad and Trula. They were the oldest two patients at this time. Dad is 98 and

Trula is 96.  This was taken at the Christmas Party that they planned for the patients.

Trula is the poet I was telling you about.

How are all my friends feeling this Friday morning ? I am in a very Happy mood. Mary and I visited Heather at the Wound Center and we got a pleasant surprise, I am off of the Oxygen treatments, I am 0n my own, so we did not have that early trip this morning. Dr. Heather wants us to see her in two weeks, just to be sure that all is well.

I am going to miss every one up there, It is going to be a little sad for us, I am already wishing that I could see a big Sherry Smile.

And Sherry tell ever one over there that I can see that “getting ready” room in my mind, and Mary and I expect to drop on you very soon.

I do expect to continue this 7 day world wide journal, the sun never sets on Dads Tomato garden and I  am going to talk more about those Oxygen Treatments. After all I am a walking example of what is able to do.

If any would like to know how to get started write me at white6416r@aol.com

and I will help you.

I must stop for a few minutes to fill up my coffee cup, but I will be around close. If you would like to see old Dad drink his coffee  and reading, just click on Cam # 1, if you have any trouble write me, I have trick.

Enjoyed every thing today, I will have more pictures and other things later. Remember to “ Live for others “

Mary, Prince and I love you

BYE      BYE      DAD

2 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Now I know why you will miss Sherry's smile....she brightens up a room with it. I am so glad you have that beautiful photo of the two of you. It is obvious you two enjoy each other. I think you have made a few friends and we all need friends. You and Trula can send poems to each other and maybe go out for coffee once in a while.

HBOT has done more than healed your wounds. It has lifted your spirits high. You have been blessed this christmas season.

Hugs and smiles to you, Mary and Prince.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Such nice pictures, Dad, and what happy news that your HBOT has been so successful! Now you are all ready for your holidays, yes? Hoping it is a wonderful time for you and your family, and wishing you safe journeys and lots of good time with Prince ;)

Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and family <3 Happy Holidays and New Year!