Friday, December 30, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NINETY ONE.

‘BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD, WHERE THERE WAS NO WAY, GOD PREPARED A WAY FOR THE CHILDREN of Israel AT THE RED SEA “
Good Morning.
How are you on this Friday morning, after this day we only have one day left until 2112 is here. Better rush around if you leave any thing done and not so many undone.
…..
I don’t know what to say about my mood this Friday morning. Some days things start off a little rough, but then as the day seems a bit better, so I am going to take a go at it and say that I am in a happy mood, if things don’t work out I can change it later.
 
Jim and Beverly are coming down this morning to do a little computer improvements and he has promised a meal at the Ruby Tuesdays, I am ordering Ribs, they are prepared good here.
……
I don’t know what our plans will be for this day, I know that Mary has to go into the city to take care of a few things, I think that I will stay here with my buddy Prince and let him give me a few lesson in naps, he is an expert.
……

Sherry we plan to stop and see you on Thursday, I hope that you will be there that day, I need to see a big smile and her a little hug. DAD

…..

Link for Tomato Problem Help

…..

This is not much of a blog, but under the conditions is the best that I can do.

……

I do hope that you will go and look around in the panel to your right, it will do what I am not able to do today.

I am sending my Love and Best Wishes to you in all the world.

Be sure to remember that “ Time is so precious-do not waste it “ and also remember to “ Live for other”. I plan to thy to get to your house with a better blog in the morning.

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

How did Friday arrive so quickly? My week off is almost over! I better make the most of my last few days.


It is much warmer out today. Looking forward to some play time in the yard.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It sounds like a wonderful Friday at your house what with family there and a meal out too. Have a great day!

joan said...

Good morning DAD...

Back in the car on this very sunny Georgia day. In a little over 6 hours we should be unpacking the car and settling in the Florida rental house. Then I can relax and enjoy the Su coming in the sun porch.

I like your day....a visit with Jim and ribs at Ruby Tuesday. Our Hampton inn hotel had a social hour and served very delicious ribs....not many left when we got to the pan but even to savor the flavors.

Prince may miss a nap or two while he checks out Jim and searches for Mary. I think I see some big smiles coming on. Have a great day.
....Sara's mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

The weekend is almost here at last! Hoping you all will enjoy it, have safe journeys and that you'll get some good naps in with that sweet stripey orange purry boy >^^< Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3 (still wishing we had our own in-house Geek Squad)